ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Make A Living As An Online Author
Total Articles: 35
Start Out Small
First, try your hand at writing for pay-per-view sites. These sites will allow you to practice your skills and get great feedback from the online writing community. HubPages and Squidoo have excellent blog pages that you can write and publish with minimal scrutiny. Develop friendships with fellow writers and critique and gain confidence in your writing skills. You can make money by the hits your blogs receive. Although it may not be much money at first, with patience and a good topic, many people have made a great income with HubPages and Spuidoo.
Build Your Writing to Selling Articles
After you've developed those writing legs, start selling your articles on sites that pay authors. Textbroker is a highly regarded site that pays authors and will edit much of your work. Many topics on business, health, education, auto, home and garden, and countless other topics are waiting for writers to fill their needs. Whatever subject your expertise is in can be appreciated by people that are too busy or don't possess the skills for writing quality articles for their site.
Get a Good Rating and Make More Money
The secret to making a good living is the rating you get from these pay-per-article sites. Generally, a star rating of 4 or 5 is an excellent way to choose from the highest paying articles in your niche. When submitting the test article on your application, be sure to take your time and use the best writing mechanics in your test piece. A high ranking allows you to write the articles for the best paying authors.
No matter what subject, always keep your writing skills top notch and present the best work possible. If an author appreciates your knowledge and writing technique, you may get direct orders from clients that pay more than assignments from the general pool. As you build your name brand, you can become an influential author and have a great following that provides you with a great living.
Learn how to Write for a Living
Search online for information and visit pay-per-article sites. Get to know HubPages and Squidoo to decide on the best place to start. Use these sites as references to showcase your work when you apply to sites that pay authors for articles. Become proactive and test your skills and brush-up on your writing mechanics and proper use of the English language.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program