ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Make A Living As An Online Author
Total Articles: 35
Start Out Small
First, try your hand at writing for pay-per-view sites. These sites will allow you to practice your skills and get great feedback from the online writing community. HubPages and Squidoo have excellent blog pages that you can write and publish with minimal scrutiny. Develop friendships with fellow writers and critique and gain confidence in your writing skills. You can make money by the hits your blogs receive. Although it may not be much money at first, with patience and a good topic, many people have made a great income with HubPages and Spuidoo.
Build Your Writing to Selling Articles
After you've developed those writing legs, start selling your articles on sites that pay authors. Textbroker is a highly regarded site that pays authors and will edit much of your work. Many topics on business, health, education, auto, home and garden, and countless other topics are waiting for writers to fill their needs. Whatever subject your expertise is in can be appreciated by people that are too busy or don't possess the skills for writing quality articles for their site.
Get a Good Rating and Make More Money
The secret to making a good living is the rating you get from these pay-per-article sites. Generally, a star rating of 4 or 5 is an excellent way to choose from the highest paying articles in your niche. When submitting the test article on your application, be sure to take your time and use the best writing mechanics in your test piece. A high ranking allows you to write the articles for the best paying authors.
No matter what subject, always keep your writing skills top notch and present the best work possible. If an author appreciates your knowledge and writing technique, you may get direct orders from clients that pay more than assignments from the general pool. As you build your name brand, you can become an influential author and have a great following that provides you with a great living.
Learn how to Write for a Living
Search online for information and visit pay-per-article sites. Get to know HubPages and Squidoo to decide on the best place to start. Use these sites as references to showcase your work when you apply to sites that pay authors for articles. Become proactive and test your skills and brush-up on your writing mechanics and proper use of the English language.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy