ALL >> Education >> View Article
Do You Need An Article Marketing Strategy
Total Articles: 37
Developing an article marketing strategy is definitely something you should consider. Maybe you've tried writing articles before and it didn't work out. Let me ask you a question. How many articles did you write before you gave up? The reason I ask this is because people will tell me that article writing doesn't work, and when I ask them how many they wrote, they respond with "I wrote 7 articles this week, and only 3 people joined my list."
This is where I explain to them that they need a strategy. You see, I write a minimum of 10 articles every day. My reason for this is because it takes time for my articles to bring me traffic. Articles do not bring traffic to your website immediately. It takes time to index your articles. But this is good news because your efforts will compound over time. That's what makes article writing so profitable. You write 10 articles a day for 30 days. After those 30 days are up, you start getting hundreds of visitors to your website.
Imagine if you can keep this up for a couple months. Would you write every day if by your 6th month online you replaced your day job? This is very possible. In fact, if you are a prolific writing like I am, this will happen quickly. So what is an article marketing strategy?
A great strategy is to choose the top 25 keywords in your market, and write articles targeting those keywords. When I say target, I really mean that you should just write about the topic. Don't try to stuff a bunch of keywords in your content and hope for the search engines to pick it up. This won't happen anymore because Google has launched the panda update. This update filters out duplicate and low quality content. Here's a strategy for you to follow:
The first day is the most important. You need to gather the keywords in your market. Look for low competition keywords that also have good search volume. These are the key words you are going to be writing your articles about. Once you have a list, the whole process is much easier.
The second day will be your first day of writing. This is where you will write helpful, informative articles that teach people a certain skill. Another way to write your articles would be to answer a common question in your niche. People have questions and problems that they need help with. Help them. Once you have written an article for each keyword in your niche, start over.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni