ALL >> Education >> View Article
Do You Need An Article Marketing Strategy
Total Articles: 37
Developing an article marketing strategy is definitely something you should consider. Maybe you've tried writing articles before and it didn't work out. Let me ask you a question. How many articles did you write before you gave up? The reason I ask this is because people will tell me that article writing doesn't work, and when I ask them how many they wrote, they respond with "I wrote 7 articles this week, and only 3 people joined my list."
This is where I explain to them that they need a strategy. You see, I write a minimum of 10 articles every day. My reason for this is because it takes time for my articles to bring me traffic. Articles do not bring traffic to your website immediately. It takes time to index your articles. But this is good news because your efforts will compound over time. That's what makes article writing so profitable. You write 10 articles a day for 30 days. After those 30 days are up, you start getting hundreds of visitors to your website.
Imagine if you can keep this up for a couple months. Would you write every day if by your 6th month online you replaced your day job? This is very possible. In fact, if you are a prolific writing like I am, this will happen quickly. So what is an article marketing strategy?
A great strategy is to choose the top 25 keywords in your market, and write articles targeting those keywords. When I say target, I really mean that you should just write about the topic. Don't try to stuff a bunch of keywords in your content and hope for the search engines to pick it up. This won't happen anymore because Google has launched the panda update. This update filters out duplicate and low quality content. Here's a strategy for you to follow:
The first day is the most important. You need to gather the keywords in your market. Look for low competition keywords that also have good search volume. These are the key words you are going to be writing your articles about. Once you have a list, the whole process is much easier.
The second day will be your first day of writing. This is where you will write helpful, informative articles that teach people a certain skill. Another way to write your articles would be to answer a common question in your niche. People have questions and problems that they need help with. Help them. Once you have written an article for each keyword in your niche, start over.
Education Articles1. Your Cellphone. Your Ultimate Learning Aid
2. Why Sap Fico As A Career For Finance People?
3. Crushing Of A Cylindrical Tube
4. 5 Ways How Room Design Helps To Progress Guitar Playing
Author: David Ks Music School
5. Providing The Best Mother And Child Care
Author: ponting brown
6. Education Is Like Fun With Mobile Apps!
Author: ponting brown
7. Business Objects Training - Certification Course
8. Software Training Program For Dot Net
Author: MindQ Systems
9. Digital Marketing Services
Author: khajaramthulla channavaram
10. Terms And Definitions In Software Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
11. Wondering How To Write An Admission Essay? Follow This Section Closely
Author: Wayne Evans
12. Why Choose Prothoughts For Pmp Certification?
13. Get The Best And Interactive Training For Pmp Certification
14. How To Grow Professionally With Project Management Course?
15. What Type Of Training Is Offered For Pmp Training In Hyderabad