ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Super Quiet Packaged Vaneaxial Fan
Total Articles: 30
AB Blower Co. has devloped a new high pressure small vaneaxial fan that finally resolves the problem of boosting air flow in long ventilation ducts of today's large residential houses.
For a long time the efficient ventilation of remote rooms in the large houses could be done only with two independent air supply sources (like a furnace). Ventilating ductwork in contemporary large houses becomes so long and elaborated that even a high pressure furnace fan couldn't generate enough static pressure to blow through the whole length of such a duct. The existing low pressure booster duct fans, even though compact enough to be installed in-line in the house ventilation ductwork, still do not provide enough booster pressure / airflow. The usual solution to this problem was installation of two independent furnaces with different air ducts, which is rather expensive option.
A new high pressure (up to 1.5" WG) small vaneaxial Series VA fan is an ideal booster fan for prolonged ducts. Unlike inline centrifugal ventilator, that also generates rather high pressure, the air comes out not from a peripheral outlet ring area, but distributes evenly across its outlet opening like in true axial blowers.
The other advantages of VA Series vaneaxial ventilators is their intrinsic spark-resistant construction because of all-aluminum construction; quiet operation of true vaneaxial design; lower energy consumption due to efficient wheel design.
Eight different sizes of High Pressure Compact Vaneaxial Fan from 6" DIA to 10" DIA offer wide performance range for any ventilation duct design. Direct drive design ensures long live, maintenance-free operation. Explosion proof motors are available too, as well as sliding dampers, various mounting options, additional sound isolation.
Another high pressure in-line fan developed by NISCO Fan Co. is its Mixed Flow Fan. Mixed Flow fans are an excellent choice for return air, supply, or general ventilation applications where low sound is critical. As compared to similarly sized tubular centrifugals and vane axials, a mixed flow fan will be 5-20 dB quieter! In addition, the mixed flow wheel is extremely efficient and will cut down on operating expenses.
Unique features of the MVA Mixed Flow Fans include:
- Universal Mounting System that allows the unit to be field rotated at the job site
- Compact design with standard slip-fit duct connections for ease of installation
- UL/CSA listing for electrical is available
- Continuously welded housing with a standard powder paint finish suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- A complete three plane vibration test of all assembled fans prior to shipment
* Belt drive construction with motor out of the airstream
* Air Handling Quality bearings selected with a minimum life in excess of L(10) 50,000 hours at the maximum operating speed
* Performance capacities from 1,000 to 100,000 cfm (1,700 - 165,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 8 in. wg. (2000 Pa)
* Direct drive construction eliminates belts, pulleys, and shaft bearing maintenance
* MVAD design is more compact for space critical application
* Partial wheel widths allow for wide performance capacities ranging from 500 to 105,000 cfm (900 - 170,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 9 in. w.g. (2300PA)
Additional information can be found at the AB Blower company web site http://www.barryfan.com/contacts.html
Developer of Industrial Fans and Blowers
AB Blower Co.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola