ALL » Legal >> View Article
The Type Of Lawyer You Want To BeBy Expert Author: Tina Jones
So, you want to be a lawyer. Actually, you are going to study a pre-law course when you graduate high school—a major in political science maybe or in other communication and social science courses. That’s great! Law is a challenging line of work for most, but I am sure that you will sail through it quite smoothly. Of course, I’m just kidding. Law school is pure torture. And the years after you have graduated won’t be any easier either. But hey, that’s your passion, right? If you don’t give it a try now, you will end up wondering for the rest of your life. Besides, you love law and politics, I’m sure you will get through. You will not choose your specialized practice until your later years in law school. So, it will be better if you do yourself a favor and think about what kind of lawyer you really want to be and start preparing now. Here’s some heads up.
Oh, yes. The corporate lawyer. If you want to get rich immediately, then I suggest you focus on this field. Although you will mostly defend allegedly guilty CEOs here, at least you will have the money to buy that house you have always dreamed of. Just don’t pay attention to your conscience and moral values and you are good to go.
I have always thought of criminal lawyers as the most badass of the lot. Just the thought of them dealing with criminal cases and criminal minds (and not some corporate scandal or family feud) is already worth a dramatic slow clap. You just have to be always ready to defend criminals. You cannot choose who your client is, especially if you are working on a firm. You are assigned a case. You deal with it.
If you choose family law, you will have lesser stress than the other lawyers who chose criminal or corporate law. You will basically be dealing with family misunderstandings and you will also draft family Constitutions. However, even though this field brings lesser stress, be assured that you will encounter more drama. I tell you. You will usually end taking the role of a guidance counselor. When there is family problem, there is drama. Well, if you love shedding light to dramatic problems in the family, you will definitely dig this job.
Divorce law kind of operates like family law. Just think of it as a specialized, framed specialization on the family drama. Divorce lawyers have to be sympathetic and understanding when it comes to handling their client’s case. Most of these cases involve money and properties from both sides. So, believing that you will have to face this problem more than twice in your career, you have to learn how to negotiate to other lawyers and try to find more reasonable alternatives to every situation. Divorce may seem like a simple thing, but it is actually very complicated. Even more so if your client has internal conflicts with the other party in a given situation.
Tina Jones is the author of this article on family lawyer. Know more about family lawyer Maryland here.
Legal Articles1. Finish Your Property Related Work Fast With The Estate Lawyer Vancouver Services
Author: John Petter
2. Hiring An Attorney Lessens The Severe Penalties
Author: MICHAEL GREENBERG
3. Top Risks Associated With Ivc Filter Injury And How To Find Perfect Legal Help In Ft. Worth
Author: Nick Feizy
4. Aquel Alquiler Coche Alicante Se Agrupa Un Desperdiciamiento Topológico
Author: Katherina Soto
5. The Lemon Law
Author: Howard Gutman
6. Cuanto Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Zahoria Este Libertarismo Gesticulador
Author: Faith Real
7. Seat Belt Injury Law Firm – The Safety Purpose Of Seat Belts
8. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Desenlabona Ese Telonero Arbitrador Excepto Un Mecato Sangui
Author: Latia Gaunt
9. Best Interests Of The Child: What Guides Judges’ Decision-making
10. Forensic Document & Handwriting Examiner | James A. Green
Author: James A. Green
11. 7 Must Take Steps After Encountering A Catastrophic Auto Accident In Texas
12. Things To Know About Filing Personal Injury Claims
13. What Steps You Must Follow To File A Medical Negligence Claim
Author: Charlie Alcott
14. Is There Difficulty In Finding Answers To Your Carpet Cleaning?
Author: Helen Raley
15. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are Experts In Dealing With All Types Of Criminal Cases