ALL >> Education >> View Article
Creating Mood In Blogs And Emails With Color
Total Articles: 34
Mood Makes a Difference in Your Conversions
It only makes sense that the mood created by your blog post, your email or your ad is going to affect what your customer will do with that blog post, email or ad. There is an organization called Kissmetrics that focuses on customer conversions and they say that color has more affect than any other visual cue.
Color Makes a Difference in Your Customers' Moods
Aweber recently sent out a blog about how you can influence your sales by changing your templates, your content, your titles, email subject lines and so on. As well, color can affect how your email is perceived and received.
Included in one of their blogs was a small chart with a list of colors and the mood that is inspired by those colors. I'd like to share a similar chart with you.
Color Mood Inspired
dark blue - grave, intelligent, sated
purple - elegant, mysterious, exotic
red - exciting, dangerous, hungry
light yellow - breezy, optimistic, carefree
dark yellow - oppressive, overpowering
pink - gentle, soothing, pacifying
gray - practical, timeless
green - restful, uplifting
brown - stable, genuine
black - elegant, classy
orange - ambitious, cheerful
white - clean, safe
What Mood Are You Creating?
When you create your blog, what mood are you creating? Are you trying to create a mood? Have you even thought about creating a mood?
We do not always necessarily intend that our blogs will result in a sale but we do always intend that they will have a purpose. That purpose may be to educate, to collect leads, to inform or to advertise. Whatever the purpose, we try to create the blog so that the intended outcome will be realized.
Chances are, you have thought about creating a mood but didn't think about doing it by adding color to your blog. Perhaps you have thought about creating a mood but did not realize that that is what you were thinking about. It was a subconscious thought. I have talked in previous blogs about adding charm to your blog in various ways and certainly color can be involved in a very real way. It would behoove all of us to consider adding color to enhance our blogs, emails and ads with color to create the mood we want to portray. This can make a difference to our outcome.
Remember to Know Your Outcome
And remember, we should always know what our intended outcome is before we begin our task, whether that is our blog post, ad, email or video post. So it goes without saying that, if we know our intended outcome, we will likely know ahead of time what mood we want to put our readers in ahead of time. Therefore, we should have a pretty good idea, ahead of time, what color we could ad to enhance our post.
Color. Just one more thing we can do to make our work just a little bit more fun and a lot more effective!
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.