ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Releases Ipo Forecast For July 2013
Total Articles: 26
Jul. 17, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Peter Anderson, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at boutique equity research house Harver Group in Tokyo today approved the release of the company’s IPO forecast, written by the company’s head of investment analysis Mr. Nathan Marx and Director of Private Equity Mr. Stephen James. Below are a few of the picks detailed in the report.
NGR Yield is a power generation company, owning assets in conventional, renewable, and thermal power. They are hoping to generate $392 million by selling 19.6 million shares at a price range of $19.00 to $21.00. NRG Yield which was founded in 2012 recorded over $180 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company is based in Princeton, New Jersey and will be on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYLD. Goldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, and Bank of America. are the underwriters of the deal.
Rexford Industrial Reality is a real estate investment trust which owns and operates industrial properties in Southern California. They have filed a plan with US regulators to raise up to $300 million. They will be offering 16 million shares at a price range from $13 to $15. The company has recorded $35 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company is based in Los Angeles California and will be listed under the symbol REXR. Bank of America, Wells Fargo Securities, JP Morgan, and Merrill Lynch are the underwriters of the deal. Real estate investment trusts are particularly good for shareholders because they are required to distribute 90% of profits as dividends.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology company focusing on the improvement of cancer treatments by using monoclonal antibodies and other agents that target tumors initiating cells. They are planning to raise $60 million with an offering of 4 million shares at a price range of $14.00 to $16.00. OncoMed Pharmaceuticals recorded $25 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company was found in 2004 and is based in The Redwood City, California will be listed under the symbol OMED. Lee rink Swann and Jefferies & Co. are the underwriters of the deal.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla