ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Releases Ipo Forecast For July 2013
Total Articles: 26
Jul. 17, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Peter Anderson, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at boutique equity research house Harver Group in Tokyo today approved the release of the company’s IPO forecast, written by the company’s head of investment analysis Mr. Nathan Marx and Director of Private Equity Mr. Stephen James. Below are a few of the picks detailed in the report.
NGR Yield is a power generation company, owning assets in conventional, renewable, and thermal power. They are hoping to generate $392 million by selling 19.6 million shares at a price range of $19.00 to $21.00. NRG Yield which was founded in 2012 recorded over $180 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company is based in Princeton, New Jersey and will be on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYLD. Goldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, and Bank of America. are the underwriters of the deal.
Rexford Industrial Reality is a real estate investment trust which owns and operates industrial properties in Southern California. They have filed a plan with US regulators to raise up to $300 million. They will be offering 16 million shares at a price range from $13 to $15. The company has recorded $35 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company is based in Los Angeles California and will be listed under the symbol REXR. Bank of America, Wells Fargo Securities, JP Morgan, and Merrill Lynch are the underwriters of the deal. Real estate investment trusts are particularly good for shareholders because they are required to distribute 90% of profits as dividends.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology company focusing on the improvement of cancer treatments by using monoclonal antibodies and other agents that target tumors initiating cells. They are planning to raise $60 million with an offering of 4 million shares at a price range of $14.00 to $16.00. OncoMed Pharmaceuticals recorded $25 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company was found in 2004 and is based in The Redwood City, California will be listed under the symbol OMED. Lee rink Swann and Jefferies & Co. are the underwriters of the deal.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help