ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Releases Ipo Forecast For July 2013
Total Articles: 26
Jul. 17, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Peter Anderson, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at boutique equity research house Harver Group in Tokyo today approved the release of the company’s IPO forecast, written by the company’s head of investment analysis Mr. Nathan Marx and Director of Private Equity Mr. Stephen James. Below are a few of the picks detailed in the report.
NGR Yield is a power generation company, owning assets in conventional, renewable, and thermal power. They are hoping to generate $392 million by selling 19.6 million shares at a price range of $19.00 to $21.00. NRG Yield which was founded in 2012 recorded over $180 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company is based in Princeton, New Jersey and will be on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYLD. Goldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, and Bank of America. are the underwriters of the deal.
Rexford Industrial Reality is a real estate investment trust which owns and operates industrial properties in Southern California. They have filed a plan with US regulators to raise up to $300 million. They will be offering 16 million shares at a price range from $13 to $15. The company has recorded $35 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company is based in Los Angeles California and will be listed under the symbol REXR. Bank of America, Wells Fargo Securities, JP Morgan, and Merrill Lynch are the underwriters of the deal. Real estate investment trusts are particularly good for shareholders because they are required to distribute 90% of profits as dividends.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology company focusing on the improvement of cancer treatments by using monoclonal antibodies and other agents that target tumors initiating cells. They are planning to raise $60 million with an offering of 4 million shares at a price range of $14.00 to $16.00. OncoMed Pharmaceuticals recorded $25 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company was found in 2004 and is based in The Redwood City, California will be listed under the symbol OMED. Lee rink Swann and Jefferies & Co. are the underwriters of the deal.
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz