ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Releases Ipo Forecast For July 2013
Total Articles: 26
Jul. 17, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Peter Anderson, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at boutique equity research house Harver Group in Tokyo today approved the release of the company’s IPO forecast, written by the company’s head of investment analysis Mr. Nathan Marx and Director of Private Equity Mr. Stephen James. Below are a few of the picks detailed in the report.
NGR Yield is a power generation company, owning assets in conventional, renewable, and thermal power. They are hoping to generate $392 million by selling 19.6 million shares at a price range of $19.00 to $21.00. NRG Yield which was founded in 2012 recorded over $180 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company is based in Princeton, New Jersey and will be on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYLD. Goldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, and Bank of America. are the underwriters of the deal.
Rexford Industrial Reality is a real estate investment trust which owns and operates industrial properties in Southern California. They have filed a plan with US regulators to raise up to $300 million. They will be offering 16 million shares at a price range from $13 to $15. The company has recorded $35 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company is based in Los Angeles California and will be listed under the symbol REXR. Bank of America, Wells Fargo Securities, JP Morgan, and Merrill Lynch are the underwriters of the deal. Real estate investment trusts are particularly good for shareholders because they are required to distribute 90% of profits as dividends.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology company focusing on the improvement of cancer treatments by using monoclonal antibodies and other agents that target tumors initiating cells. They are planning to raise $60 million with an offering of 4 million shares at a price range of $14.00 to $16.00. OncoMed Pharmaceuticals recorded $25 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company was found in 2004 and is based in The Redwood City, California will be listed under the symbol OMED. Lee rink Swann and Jefferies & Co. are the underwriters of the deal.
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl