ALL » Business >> View Article
Harver Group Releases Ipo Forecast For July 2013By Expert Author: Harver Group
Jul. 17, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Peter Anderson, Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at boutique equity research house Harver Group in Tokyo today approved the release of the company’s IPO forecast, written by the company’s head of investment analysis Mr. Nathan Marx and Director of Private Equity Mr. Stephen James. Below are a few of the picks detailed in the report.
NGR Yield is a power generation company, owning assets in conventional, renewable, and thermal power. They are hoping to generate $392 million by selling 19.6 million shares at a price range of $19.00 to $21.00. NRG Yield which was founded in 2012 recorded over $180 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company is based in Princeton, New Jersey and will be on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol NYLD. Goldman Sachs, Citi, Merrill Lynch, and Bank of America. are the underwriters of the deal.
Rexford Industrial Reality is a real estate investment trust which owns and operates industrial properties in Southern California. They have filed a plan with US regulators to raise up to $300 million. They will be offering 16 million shares at a price range from $13 to $15. The company has recorded $35 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company is based in Los Angeles California and will be listed under the symbol REXR. Bank of America, Wells Fargo Securities, JP Morgan, and Merrill Lynch are the underwriters of the deal. Real estate investment trusts are particularly good for shareholders because they are required to distribute 90% of profits as dividends.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology company focusing on the improvement of cancer treatments by using monoclonal antibodies and other agents that target tumors initiating cells. They are planning to raise $60 million with an offering of 4 million shares at a price range of $14.00 to $16.00. OncoMed Pharmaceuticals recorded $25 million in sales during the last twelve months. The company was found in 2004 and is based in The Redwood City, California will be listed under the symbol OMED. Lee rink Swann and Jefferies & Co. are the underwriters of the deal.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta