ALL >> Education >> View Article
How I Tricked Someone Into Creating Great Content (you Can Do This!)
Total Articles: 38
Content Marketing is a great way to build your online business. One reason this is true is that content marketing provides all 5 of the ingredients you need to be successful online: content creation, online visibility, traffic generation, list building, and product and profit creation.
So let's take a closer look at the first part, content creation.
Some people believe they cannot create content. Some have been told by someone that they can't write and believed that someone (like I once did - some professors told me I couldn't write, I believed them, and thus never finished my dissertation. a couple of years ago, one of those professors signed up for one of my content creation workshops. That was a happy day). Others just believe for no reason they can really say that they just can't create content.
The reality is that I probably still couldn't write academically even if a gun was held to my head. But I can write like I talk, conversationally, and approach and solve problems in a way that shows people they can be successful.
An example: someone who believed they couldn't write
A few years ago I was a guest on a teleseminar in which one of the attendees was convinced, no, absolutely and positively WED to the idea that she could not write or create content.
I tried a few of my favorite "tricks" with her, none of which worked. She was really committed to the idea she could not write. So I brought in my "ultimate trick."
I gave up.
And just started talking with her about her niche, something with which she was familiar. So during the course of our conversation, I eventually asked her about some of the mistakes people make in her niche. She easily talked about these mistakes. As she shared them with me, I wrote down the first 3 she mentioned. Then I asked her to tell me what people should do instead of those 3 mistakes I had written down.
After she told me, then I told her she had just spoken her first article, and I had written it down for her and would email to her what I had written down.
She started crying, good tear of relief and hope. To my knowledge, that was the first time I had made someone cry on a teleseminar [again, that I know of]... and she has since gone on to write hundreds of articles and create so much content...
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool