ALL >> Education >> View Article
How I Tricked Someone Into Creating Great Content (you Can Do This!)
Total Articles: 38
Content Marketing is a great way to build your online business. One reason this is true is that content marketing provides all 5 of the ingredients you need to be successful online: content creation, online visibility, traffic generation, list building, and product and profit creation.
So let's take a closer look at the first part, content creation.
Some people believe they cannot create content. Some have been told by someone that they can't write and believed that someone (like I once did - some professors told me I couldn't write, I believed them, and thus never finished my dissertation. a couple of years ago, one of those professors signed up for one of my content creation workshops. That was a happy day). Others just believe for no reason they can really say that they just can't create content.
The reality is that I probably still couldn't write academically even if a gun was held to my head. But I can write like I talk, conversationally, and approach and solve problems in a way that shows people they can be successful.
An example: someone who believed they couldn't write
A few years ago I was a guest on a teleseminar in which one of the attendees was convinced, no, absolutely and positively WED to the idea that she could not write or create content.
I tried a few of my favorite "tricks" with her, none of which worked. She was really committed to the idea she could not write. So I brought in my "ultimate trick."
I gave up.
And just started talking with her about her niche, something with which she was familiar. So during the course of our conversation, I eventually asked her about some of the mistakes people make in her niche. She easily talked about these mistakes. As she shared them with me, I wrote down the first 3 she mentioned. Then I asked her to tell me what people should do instead of those 3 mistakes I had written down.
After she told me, then I told her she had just spoken her first article, and I had written it down for her and would email to her what I had written down.
She started crying, good tear of relief and hope. To my knowledge, that was the first time I had made someone cry on a teleseminar [again, that I know of]... and she has since gone on to write hundreds of articles and create so much content...
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy