ALL >> Education >> View Article
Posting Articles - Where Should You Post Articles First
Total Articles: 36
If you are working on an article marketing campaign, you will need to schedule your submissions around the month, week and day. Still, as search engines have disfavored many directories in the past, you might not want to waste your time on submitting the articles to all the directories. Also, the order in which you send the content to different sites is important. Find out below the general rules on determining where you should post articles first.
Reputation of Article Directory
The first thing you need to look at when you are trying to build links with article directory submissions is the reputation of the site. This is not all about page rank and Alexa Rank. You also need to check the requirements of the content, the rules and the quality of published articles. The better the overall site quality is the more suitable the site is for building your reputation on the marketplace. If you are in a link building campaign, you will also have to check the page rank and whether the site provides do follow linking. Choose the article directory that has the most visitors and highest online reputation to submit your article first.
Some websites have strict requirements for originality, and this means that the article cannot be published elsewhere prior to submission. EzineArticles is one of these sites, however, this does not meant that your content cannot be republished later. If the blog entry has already been published on your own site and the web address is registered with the article directory, they would still accept the content. Indeed, the EzineArticles WordPress plugin allows you to post the same content on your blog and the directory at the same time.
In the end of the day, you will want to measure the efficiency of your article marketing and revise the order of submission. When you start your campaign, it is OK to choose the most reputable site to submit to first, taking into consideration the originality requirements. However, you need to find out which directory delivers the most visitors and whether they approve your content within a reasonable timescale. There is no point submitting an article to a reputable site first if you have to wait weeks for publication.
Why You Should Not Spin Articles
The majority of internet marketers will tell you that in order to avoid Google's duplicate content penalty, you need to spin the content. This is not true at all. You can submit the same content on multiple sites, if you want to. There is no penalty, but the quality of links given will be lower. If you would like to get higher value links from multiple article directories, you can always manually rewrite the content. At least it will be readable and unique at the same time, not some computer-generated junk nobody wants to see.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning