ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing - Get Them Reading With Properly Formatted Article Content
Total Articles: 40
As the founder and manager of a marketing group that utilizes article marketing, I've noticed that some writers don't know the proper formatting of an article.
Creating article content is an essential marketing strategy. It establishes you as an authority in your niche or on a particular topic, increases your visibility and readership, and brings traffic to your site. It also broadens your marketing reach, which helps bring more traffic to your site.
Bringing traffic to your site to sign up for your mailing list is the primary goal to any marketing strategy, even more so than selling a product. The reason for this is that a person on your mailing list gives you the opportunity to build a relationship and promote various products and services - it provides the basis for multiple sales
In fact, Jeff Herring (Article Marketing Guy) says, "Article Marketing, when done correctly, is one of the most powerful forces online."
If you notice, Herring says, "when done correctly." Part of doing it 'correctly' is to have your article content properly formatted.
If you're taking the time to use article marketing, whether posting to your blog, guest blogging, or submitting to article directories, you should create quality content, use proper grammar and punctuation, and have it formatted properly. Any content you publish or share is a reflection of your writing skills - make those skills shine.
Three Steps to Properly Format Your Article Content
1. Article Titles and Subtitles
According to EzineArticles.com, "Better Titles = Additional Article Views = More Resource Box Clicks = Higher Website Traffic."
Your title should be reflective of the article content and the first letter of each word should be capitalized.
Not Effective or Correct: Article marketing: formatting your content
Effective and Correct: Article Marketing With Properly Formatted Content
If at all possible leave out punctuation that can break-up the article's url. Notice above that the 'effective title' eliminated the 'colon.'
Titles should also be keyword effective. Try to include the keyword at the beginning of the title, not at the end.
The same rules hold true for your subtitle.
2. Include Keywords in the Body of Your Article
Unless you don't care if the search engines pick up your article, or if it gets more distribution in the article directories, you need to include keywords throughout your article. But, don't overdo it.
3. Spacing Your Article Content
Every paragraph in your article should have an extra line between it and the next one. If the formatting calls for it, the beginning of each paragraph should be indented.
You should also keep your paragraphs relatively short. Readers like plenty of 'white space." This 'white space' allows for easier and quicker reading.
Notice my formatting in this article.
There you have it, three formatting tips to help you create great article content.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri