ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Is Article Marketing And Will It Work For Your Small Business
Total Articles: 38
What People Will You Reach With Article Marketing?
Article marketing will usually reach solution seekers, DIY solvers and people who are highly motivated to find your solution. Before you engage in an article marketing campaign, you should have a clear idea of what your ideal customer is. For example, if your ideal prospect is not highly educated, then it is unlikely that they will ever search for your 600+ word article.
What is Article Marketing?
Article marketing is based around educating and providing a valuable resource that people would be looking for. This means creating articles, reports, bulletins and/or white-papers in the area that you specialise in. You then submit your articles to online directories (like EzineArticles.com) and COI's (Centres of Influence) who will display (and sometimes promote) your articles to huge audiences, giving you credit and usually a link back to your website where people can find out more about you. This means that you can get free traffic driven to your website, and more importantly, the people that are sent to your website from your article are always qualified prospects who have taken an interest in your article, and therefore, what you have to offer. Marketing in this way will also serve to establish yourself as an authority on the subject, and give you and your business another point of contact with your potential customers by increasing your online exposure.
Many quality directories are free to submit articles to, and have very high search engine authority, so you can get your business to the top of Google without having to run a time consuming and expensive SEO campaign.
You can find many Centers Of Influence in most industries to promote your articles cheaply or free to their audience and source you as an expert in your field.
It can take a lot of time to create a number of quality articles to submit to directories and traffic will not usually flood in immediately as there are many competing articles on similar subjects that are all fighting for the attention of your customers.
Article marketing is usually a slow burning, compounding lead generation strategy, where each quality article that you create will bring in a few leads per week. There are other benefits such as having high authority websites linking back to your website, helping you with your Search Engine Optimisation efforts on your website. But making sure that your prospects are willing to search for your article and creating multiple articles is essential to make this a worthwhile marketing strategy for your business.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar