ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Is Article Marketing And Will It Work For Your Small Business
Total Articles: 38
What People Will You Reach With Article Marketing?
Article marketing will usually reach solution seekers, DIY solvers and people who are highly motivated to find your solution. Before you engage in an article marketing campaign, you should have a clear idea of what your ideal customer is. For example, if your ideal prospect is not highly educated, then it is unlikely that they will ever search for your 600+ word article.
What is Article Marketing?
Article marketing is based around educating and providing a valuable resource that people would be looking for. This means creating articles, reports, bulletins and/or white-papers in the area that you specialise in. You then submit your articles to online directories (like EzineArticles.com) and COI's (Centres of Influence) who will display (and sometimes promote) your articles to huge audiences, giving you credit and usually a link back to your website where people can find out more about you. This means that you can get free traffic driven to your website, and more importantly, the people that are sent to your website from your article are always qualified prospects who have taken an interest in your article, and therefore, what you have to offer. Marketing in this way will also serve to establish yourself as an authority on the subject, and give you and your business another point of contact with your potential customers by increasing your online exposure.
Many quality directories are free to submit articles to, and have very high search engine authority, so you can get your business to the top of Google without having to run a time consuming and expensive SEO campaign.
You can find many Centers Of Influence in most industries to promote your articles cheaply or free to their audience and source you as an expert in your field.
It can take a lot of time to create a number of quality articles to submit to directories and traffic will not usually flood in immediately as there are many competing articles on similar subjects that are all fighting for the attention of your customers.
Article marketing is usually a slow burning, compounding lead generation strategy, where each quality article that you create will bring in a few leads per week. There are other benefits such as having high authority websites linking back to your website, helping you with your Search Engine Optimisation efforts on your website. But making sure that your prospects are willing to search for your article and creating multiple articles is essential to make this a worthwhile marketing strategy for your business.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy