ALL >> Education >> View Article
3 Simple Strategies To Help You Improve Your Article Writing
Total Articles: 34
For my money, writing articles is one of the best ways to market your business. The reason is that they become passive marketing machines for your business and will continue to drive traffic to your business long after you have written them. If you're not getting the amount of traffic from your articles that you think you should though, it's time to make some changes. These three strategies may just be what you need in order to get the most from your article writing.
1. Have a specific audience in mind.
Do you know who you are writing to? Combining an audience with a topic can allow you to get more from your articles. Here's an example: You are writing an article about book writing. Why not combine it with a specific market, like real estate? Perhaps you are writing to real estate agents. So, why not show them how to write a book to help them get more traffic to their businesses? It would certainly lend more credibility to their offerings, and the books they write can become a premium they may give to their customers.
Titles like "How to Write a Book" are far less powerful than a title like "How to Write a Book for Real Estate Agents." This allows you to more tailor your offering and get the readers you want. Let me caution you here though: you want to make sure you do your research and have a market that is actually looking for what you are offering. This also applies to writing articles on the topic. Make sure there's a market for it.
2. Submit your articles to the right place.
You will get about 80 percent of your traffic from the top 20 percent directories, so you want to make sure you submit your articles to top directories. This includes sites like EzineArticles, GoArticles, ArticlesBase, and others. Submit to the general directories first. Then, seek out directories that are related to the topic you are writing about. Depending on your topic you may actually find that some of your articles actually do better in niche directories than they do in the general directories. It really depends on what you are writing about as well as your audience. This is why it is so crucial to identify who your audience is up front.
3. Give your readers useful information.
Although this may seem obvious, many writers can write an article and really say nothing, or they've written an article that really doesn't add to the body of knowledge that's already available on a site. The way to easily make your article unique is to add one or two tips from your paid products to your content. Tell your readers something they don't know and give them a taste of how your products can do that.
Deliver your information in bite size chunks and use short words, short sentences, and short paragraphs. Make your work as accessible to your readers as possible. You're more likely to get read and get the results you are looking for.
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer