ALL >> Education >> View Article
Seo Article - The 500 Vs 1000 Word Count Debate
Total Articles: 33
With my experience in the content creation industry and providing SEO articles, I've been asked by people several times as to which word count works best for writing articles. Is it really 500 words or 1000? My take on it..? It depends on what you'll be using it for.
For the purpose of this article, I'll be citing the key points that make each word count effective or better in its own right.
The 500 word count argument:
True enough, a 500 word SEO article does look a lot more enticing to read than a 1000 word one. With the technology advancements that this age brings, people are used to "easy gratification". That being said, a 500 word SEO article gives them just that. A thousand word SEO article in this case can translate to more reading and more concentration. If you know your readers are looking for easy gratification, then you know that the 500 word article is what you're looking for.
Easier to Produce
If you write your own post, you should know by now that writing an article of a thousand words or so is comparatively tiring than writing an article of 500 words. In-terms of effort, time, money, and fatigue (mental), the 500 word article is definitely spot-on!
The 1000 word count argument:
The article being 1000 words makes it more comprehensive and complete (provided that it's written properly). You probably know by now that providing complete information to your site's visitors is very important if you are to give them value. That being said, articles of 1000 words normally gets the job done in-terms of giving comprehensive information to the readers.
Higher Chance of Syndication
I've confirmed this myself. Of all the articles that we've posted on article directory sites, what gets syndicated are usually the articles of 1000 words or more (Ideally 1000 - 1300 words). Now we all know that syndicated articles more often than not equates to more traffic. More than that, it gives us a chance to build a connection to the person who syndicated our article.
These points are what make these 2 word counts the best in their own right. It's not to say that one is better than the other, it just shows that depending on what your goal is on your article writing campaign, choosing a 500 word article vs. a 1000 word one can have its advantages.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma