ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Successfully Write And Submit To Article Directories
Total Articles: 33
Getting your articles approved on directories is not like taking candy from a baby; hence, you must put in a lot of effort to come up with standard write-ups. In this piece, I will be revealing the secret of successful writing that will be acceptable to directories.
Title: The success of any literary work lies in its title. Before your work can enjoy large readership, its title must be compelling because that is the first thing a reader will see. Remember that a reader has so many write-ups to read, consequently, he would only read those with fascinating titles. In addition, inserting keywords in the title will give it a SEO flavor and increase the visibility of the piece with search engine crawlers.
Summary: After your piece has passed the title test, it must then pass the summary test. As soon as a reader has been attracted by a title, he would then proceed to read the summary to determine its suitability to his quest. Hence, your summary should expose the problem you are writing about and the assurance that if a reader reads through, his problems would be half-solved if not totally solved. Also, you should be brief as this section should not contain more than five sentences.
Body: It is now time to express yourself because if you can succeed in winning the confidence of your readers to the first paragraph of your write-up, you should not disappoint them. If they discover that your first paragraph does not have anything to do with your title, they won't read further. Moreover, you must pay proper attention to your grammar because without a good grammar, your work will be meaningless. Endeavor to check your spellings with your word processor spell check because if your spellings are wrong, your article would not be approved by any directory. Also, the body of your piece must attempt to solve the problem or problems identified in the summary. If you can successfully do that, your piece would easily pass directories' approvals.
Conclusion: This is the final part of your work and should sum up your ideas, propositions and suggestions. It is important to let your readers have the feeling that you have tried to partially or wholly solve their problems. This can be done by concluding in a manner that portrays you as somebody who is well versed on the topic.
Resource Box: This is where you can monetize your article because you have the opportunity of dropping two backlinks to your website. However, you don't just put the links there anyhow but they must be cleverly inserted into creatively worded author's bio. Knowledge of basic HTML tags cannot be over-emphasized here because article directories will not do that for you.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy