ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips For Non-native English Writers
Total Articles: 38
Here are the 3 factors that every beginner needs to know and to improve when it comes to learning about writing in perfect English.
Don't Rush Things - keep in mind that you're still in the process of learning. Memorizing everything - from grammar, sentence structure, punctuation to the proper flow of an article - will not help if you're stressing yourself too much. Learning takes a couple of months, give yourself enough time to avoid pressure.
Prioritize - when learning how to write in native English, you can't magically absorb everything in just a snap. You have to prioritize things and determine what you want to learn first. Through this, the entire process will go smoothly. Trying to remember everything all at the same time will just result in a puzzled brain.
Don't Focus On Your Struggles - it's just typical for every amateur writer to face tons of obstacles, but this is something that you shouldn't mind much. If you'll keep on thinking about the failures you have done, the clients that you missed and all the mistakes entailed in the process of learning, you won't gain anything from that.
Aside from the self improvement matters, of course you should also know the basics about article writing. Through this, you will definitely improve your skills in no time.
Fill It With Info - try to place yourself in a reader's shoes. If you are to read an article, do you prefer one that is full of fluff words or will you opt for the informative one? Of course you'll read the informative one. To retain the readers' interest in your article, be sure to keep the flow smooth and keep all essential information intact.
Write an Article, Not a Boring Book - oftentimes, writers tend to succeed in filling their articles with facts however they fail when it comes to making their articles worth reading. To avoid this dilemma, it's advisable to use a conversational style of writing. Using sub-headings and bullets are also helpful to let the audience enjoy your writing output.
Proofread - whether you're writing a complex medical article or a simple blog post, each output needs to be proofread. Through this, you'll be able to polish your work and make it next to perfection. Any redundancy or words or phrases should be changed to make the article more inviting. Be sure to also stick on one tense only. If you began writing the article in present tense, maintain that until the end. Tense problems can cause confusion to readers and can lower the quality of your article.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri