ALL >> Education >> View Article
Tips For Non-native English Writers
Total Articles: 38
Here are the 3 factors that every beginner needs to know and to improve when it comes to learning about writing in perfect English.
Don't Rush Things - keep in mind that you're still in the process of learning. Memorizing everything - from grammar, sentence structure, punctuation to the proper flow of an article - will not help if you're stressing yourself too much. Learning takes a couple of months, give yourself enough time to avoid pressure.
Prioritize - when learning how to write in native English, you can't magically absorb everything in just a snap. You have to prioritize things and determine what you want to learn first. Through this, the entire process will go smoothly. Trying to remember everything all at the same time will just result in a puzzled brain.
Don't Focus On Your Struggles - it's just typical for every amateur writer to face tons of obstacles, but this is something that you shouldn't mind much. If you'll keep on thinking about the failures you have done, the clients that you missed and all the mistakes entailed in the process of learning, you won't gain anything from that.
Aside from the self improvement matters, of course you should also know the basics about article writing. Through this, you will definitely improve your skills in no time.
Fill It With Info - try to place yourself in a reader's shoes. If you are to read an article, do you prefer one that is full of fluff words or will you opt for the informative one? Of course you'll read the informative one. To retain the readers' interest in your article, be sure to keep the flow smooth and keep all essential information intact.
Write an Article, Not a Boring Book - oftentimes, writers tend to succeed in filling their articles with facts however they fail when it comes to making their articles worth reading. To avoid this dilemma, it's advisable to use a conversational style of writing. Using sub-headings and bullets are also helpful to let the audience enjoy your writing output.
Proofread - whether you're writing a complex medical article or a simple blog post, each output needs to be proofread. Through this, you'll be able to polish your work and make it next to perfection. Any redundancy or words or phrases should be changed to make the article more inviting. Be sure to also stick on one tense only. If you began writing the article in present tense, maintain that until the end. Tense problems can cause confusion to readers and can lower the quality of your article.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma