ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Create All The Content You Need
Total Articles: 37
Content Marketing is a great way to start and build your online business. And you do want to start and build your online business, right? I'm assuming that's why you are here.
The challenge for most entrepreneurs is to consistently create enough to make a difference. This is where most beginners and even experienced marketers fall short. Some even quit.
It's a shame too, because I believe that no one ever fails online. Some just quit before the magic happens.
The Good News
The good news is that none of this bad stuff need ever happen to you. And the great news is there is a powerful tool that you can use so you can get these two success causing results:
1) Never stare at a blank screen again, and 2) Create all the content you will ever need.
The Powerful Tool The powerful tool is templates. Whether you use mine, someone else's, or create your own, you must use templates to create enough content to make a difference without driving yourself crazy staring at a blank screen.
Now, I could spend the rest of this article telling you about all the great advantages of using templates, and there are many.
Instead, how about I just give you an example you can follow?
The Benefit/Without Template This is a very powerful and simple to use template. (You may have noticed I am actually using this template to write the article that is teaching you about this template.) If that spins your head a bit, just stay with me as I walk you through these next few steps:
Step 1 - Pick a specific topic in your niche - Get as specific as you can. The more specific you can be, the more powerful your content will be.
Step 2 - Identify a specific benefit your prospect wants to achieve within that topic - What does your prospect want to get out of it?
Step 3 - Identify a specific obstacle to achieving the benefit - What most gets in the way of achieving the desired benefit?
Step 4 - Craft your benefit/without title - here's an example using the title from the article you are now reading:
"Content Marketing - How to (BENEFIT) Create All the Content You Need Without (OBSTACLE) Staring at a Blank Screen (Ever)"
Step 5 - Explain how your prospect can get the benefit without struggling with the obstacle - The easiest and most helpful way to do this to simple walk your prospect through the steps. (As I just did with you in this article.)
Now, some of you may be wondering "Yeah, Jeff, but I'm afraid I'll give away the store (or the farm) if I share this much in an article!" Listen, if you can give away the store/farm in one 400-500 word article, your farm/store is not big enough.
So don't worry about it. This is what attracts the best prospects to you with your content.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur