ALL >> Education >> View Article
Profitable Content Marketing - How To Cash In On Your Content
Total Articles: 31
Content marketing is a powerful way to cash in on your content. Did you know there are 3 powerful and repeatable steps for cashing in on your content?
My simple 3 step system has sometimes been called too simple. Well, I guess I could make it more complicated for you.
Some people with tell you that content is king. Others will tell you that content is dead.
The others are wrong. The internet runs on content, and it always will. Yet, for as long as I've been making a great living full time online, just about every month I hear someone claim that content is dead.
I've grown to like it when people claim that content is dead. These claims give me an opportunity to talk about just how powerfully alive it is, and my students and I make more money.
When audio first came along, there were those who said content was dead. Nope. Audio is just spoken and heard content.
When video first came along, people said content was dead. Nope again. Video is just spoken, heard and viewed content.
And then when Social Media came along, many people were convinced that content was dead. Here's the reality:
"Unless you've got thousands of people pathologically interested in what you had for lunch, you need prospect and pulling content for Social Media, even if it's only 140 characters at a time."
There are 3 parts to building your community online: getting found, attracting ideal prospects, and building a list community.
Getting found - The bottom line is you want to hear from your prospects "I see you everywhere!" This is a good sign.
The good news is you don't have to be found all over the internet. The great news is you only want to be found all over your niche.
You do that by spreading your content across your niche on such platforms as your blog, EzineArticles, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and more.
Attracting ideal prospects - Here are my four rules for attracting you ideal prospects:
1) don't chase after prospects
2) find out where your prospects are already going
3) get in front of them with your content
4) redirect them to your profit pages
You want your prospects pursuing you, not you pursuing them.
Building your list community - The key to your fortune and future is creating a community of loyal followers eager to invest in themselves with your resources and services.
Contrary to popular belief, size does not matter. Instead, it's responsiveness that wins the day. Want you want to create is a highly responsive list community.
Turning your content into info products, resources and coaching is not as hard as most make it out to be. Here are 2 easy ways to turn your content into cash:
1) Expand and repurpose your current content, and
2) Bundle your current content.
Your goal is to cash in on your content for immediate, steady, increasing, and never ending profits with your content.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning