ALL >> Education >> View Article
Pssst - Here's The Secret To Compelling Copy, And It's Not What You Think
Total Articles: 40
Do you agonize over emails? Do you toil over blog posts?
Do you struggle to find the right words?
As a business owner you know the value of words. Your blog, your web page, your emails, your campaigns - they establish you as the expert and get you visible.
Words can make or break your business.
For many, writing doesn't come easy. "I'm not a writer" they declare, while their blog limps along, and their emails remain unopened.
But what if you don't need to be a writer to write? I know. That sounds wrong, but it's true. And I can show you how.
What if there were some simple steps you could follow to have your words sizzle instead of fizzle?
And what if it didn't require staring at a blank screen, cursor pulsing, with your brain in a knot?
The real question here is, do you have something to say? And are you ready to make a stand? Are you ready to have some people not like you?
You see, compelling means memorable. It doesn't mean bland people-pleasing, un-boat-rocking, sacred-cow protecting, yawn-worthy writing.
It's about engaging people with your relevant, valuable content, not trying to impress them with perfect prose.
So come discover the Messenger Code Blogging System which involves the Seven 'C's of compelling copy (yes, that's seven seas too - it's all about connection after all):
1. Get Clear - Why are you blogging? Know your message and who you're talking to. This is your foundation as a blogger/writer/communicator.
2. Catch attention - In this overcrowded, distracted marketplace, how are you going to stand out? Your headlines, your images, and your tag lines need to be snappy and attention grabbing.
3. Create Compelling content - yep, gotta offer value. Educate, entertain and engage. Content is king. When you continue to deliver value over time, people will begin to trust and respect you.
4. Call them to action - what works and what doesn't. People need to know what to do. It's all very well to inspire people, but unless this translates to some sort of positive action, it's all just talk.
5. Connect - how do you get out and interact in the marketplace? How do you drive traffic and stimulate discussion?
6. Be Consistent - know how often to do your posts and send emails. What happens is your audience will start leaning in in anticipation and your words are more impactful.
7.Care - if you don't, no-one else will. The world is not changed by people that 'sort of' care. What matters to you and how are you translating that into your business?
These seven seas will help you get connected with your tribe. try them out for yourself. You'll discover that your blog/emails/website copy will start writing itself.
Yes, it's true. It has a mind of its own once you let it off the leash.
Have fun with that!
Blessings and love,
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away