ALL >> Education >> View Article
Pssst - Here's The Secret To Compelling Copy, And It's Not What You Think
Total Articles: 40
Do you agonize over emails? Do you toil over blog posts?
Do you struggle to find the right words?
As a business owner you know the value of words. Your blog, your web page, your emails, your campaigns - they establish you as the expert and get you visible.
Words can make or break your business.
For many, writing doesn't come easy. "I'm not a writer" they declare, while their blog limps along, and their emails remain unopened.
But what if you don't need to be a writer to write? I know. That sounds wrong, but it's true. And I can show you how.
What if there were some simple steps you could follow to have your words sizzle instead of fizzle?
And what if it didn't require staring at a blank screen, cursor pulsing, with your brain in a knot?
The real question here is, do you have something to say? And are you ready to make a stand? Are you ready to have some people not like you?
You see, compelling means memorable. It doesn't mean bland people-pleasing, un-boat-rocking, sacred-cow protecting, yawn-worthy writing.
It's about engaging people with your relevant, valuable content, not trying to impress them with perfect prose.
So come discover the Messenger Code Blogging System which involves the Seven 'C's of compelling copy (yes, that's seven seas too - it's all about connection after all):
1. Get Clear - Why are you blogging? Know your message and who you're talking to. This is your foundation as a blogger/writer/communicator.
2. Catch attention - In this overcrowded, distracted marketplace, how are you going to stand out? Your headlines, your images, and your tag lines need to be snappy and attention grabbing.
3. Create Compelling content - yep, gotta offer value. Educate, entertain and engage. Content is king. When you continue to deliver value over time, people will begin to trust and respect you.
4. Call them to action - what works and what doesn't. People need to know what to do. It's all very well to inspire people, but unless this translates to some sort of positive action, it's all just talk.
5. Connect - how do you get out and interact in the marketplace? How do you drive traffic and stimulate discussion?
6. Be Consistent - know how often to do your posts and send emails. What happens is your audience will start leaning in in anticipation and your words are more impactful.
7.Care - if you don't, no-one else will. The world is not changed by people that 'sort of' care. What matters to you and how are you translating that into your business?
These seven seas will help you get connected with your tribe. try them out for yourself. You'll discover that your blog/emails/website copy will start writing itself.
Yes, it's true. It has a mind of its own once you let it off the leash.
Have fun with that!
Blessings and love,
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media