ALL >> Education >> View Article
Pssst - Here's The Secret To Compelling Copy, And It's Not What You Think
Total Articles: 40
Do you agonize over emails? Do you toil over blog posts?
Do you struggle to find the right words?
As a business owner you know the value of words. Your blog, your web page, your emails, your campaigns - they establish you as the expert and get you visible.
Words can make or break your business.
For many, writing doesn't come easy. "I'm not a writer" they declare, while their blog limps along, and their emails remain unopened.
But what if you don't need to be a writer to write? I know. That sounds wrong, but it's true. And I can show you how.
What if there were some simple steps you could follow to have your words sizzle instead of fizzle?
And what if it didn't require staring at a blank screen, cursor pulsing, with your brain in a knot?
The real question here is, do you have something to say? And are you ready to make a stand? Are you ready to have some people not like you?
You see, compelling means memorable. It doesn't mean bland people-pleasing, un-boat-rocking, sacred-cow protecting, yawn-worthy writing.
It's about engaging people with your relevant, valuable content, not trying to impress them with perfect prose.
So come discover the Messenger Code Blogging System which involves the Seven 'C's of compelling copy (yes, that's seven seas too - it's all about connection after all):
1. Get Clear - Why are you blogging? Know your message and who you're talking to. This is your foundation as a blogger/writer/communicator.
2. Catch attention - In this overcrowded, distracted marketplace, how are you going to stand out? Your headlines, your images, and your tag lines need to be snappy and attention grabbing.
3. Create Compelling content - yep, gotta offer value. Educate, entertain and engage. Content is king. When you continue to deliver value over time, people will begin to trust and respect you.
4. Call them to action - what works and what doesn't. People need to know what to do. It's all very well to inspire people, but unless this translates to some sort of positive action, it's all just talk.
5. Connect - how do you get out and interact in the marketplace? How do you drive traffic and stimulate discussion?
6. Be Consistent - know how often to do your posts and send emails. What happens is your audience will start leaning in in anticipation and your words are more impactful.
7.Care - if you don't, no-one else will. The world is not changed by people that 'sort of' care. What matters to you and how are you translating that into your business?
These seven seas will help you get connected with your tribe. try them out for yourself. You'll discover that your blog/emails/website copy will start writing itself.
Yes, it's true. It has a mind of its own once you let it off the leash.
Have fun with that!
Blessings and love,
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake