ALL >> Education >> View Article
Profitable Content Creation And How Mistakes Can Be Your Best Friend
Total Articles: 37
Think about the last time you drove by an accident on the road (preferably one you were not in). As you approached you told yourself...
"I'm not gonna look. I'm not gonna look. I'm not gonna look"
But you looked anyway, right?
Don't feel bad, it's simply human nature. It's even got a name - it's called rubbernecking.
The Psychology Behind the 3 Mistakes Template
This is the same psychology that makes the 3 Mistakes Content Creation Template work so well. When someone sees the title of an article (though it could be a blog posts, a Social Media update, a video, an email subject line... really, anything that requires a title) that goes something like this:
"... Are You Making Any of These 3 Deadly Mistakes In (your area of interest or expertise)"
anyone would have to stop and read, watch or otherwise consume it, right?
So one group of people are going to say to themselves:
"I know I don't make any of those mistakes and I'm going to read this just to prove it"
And they consume your content.
Another group of people are gong to say to themselves:
"Uh oh, maybe I am making some of those mistakes. I better go read this so I can find out"
And they consume your content.
No matter their reaction, your prospect is consuming you content
Here's how it works
Step 1 - Choose a specific topic in your niche - The more specific you can be the better. Why? Because the more specific you are, the more targeted your prospect will be.
Step 2 - Come up with the 3 most common mistakes around that topic - What are the 3 most common mistakes people make around your topic? Where do you see people mess up the most? List those out.
Step 3 - A few words about each mistake - Explain how easily the mistake is made. Include the effects of the mistake. Do this for each mistake.
Step 4 - What to do instead - Almost anyone can come up with mistakes, just as anyone can be a critic. It takes true expertise to talk about what to do instead. So for each mistake offer a tip about what to do instead.
Step 5 - Get your content out there - The best piece of content in the world is pretty useless unless it is out there helping people. So get it out there.
And remember, they can't help themselves... they have to consume your content
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program