ALL >> Education >> View Article
Profitable Content Creation And How Mistakes Can Be Your Best Friend
Total Articles: 37
Think about the last time you drove by an accident on the road (preferably one you were not in). As you approached you told yourself...
"I'm not gonna look. I'm not gonna look. I'm not gonna look"
But you looked anyway, right?
Don't feel bad, it's simply human nature. It's even got a name - it's called rubbernecking.
The Psychology Behind the 3 Mistakes Template
This is the same psychology that makes the 3 Mistakes Content Creation Template work so well. When someone sees the title of an article (though it could be a blog posts, a Social Media update, a video, an email subject line... really, anything that requires a title) that goes something like this:
"... Are You Making Any of These 3 Deadly Mistakes In (your area of interest or expertise)"
anyone would have to stop and read, watch or otherwise consume it, right?
So one group of people are going to say to themselves:
"I know I don't make any of those mistakes and I'm going to read this just to prove it"
And they consume your content.
Another group of people are gong to say to themselves:
"Uh oh, maybe I am making some of those mistakes. I better go read this so I can find out"
And they consume your content.
No matter their reaction, your prospect is consuming you content
Here's how it works
Step 1 - Choose a specific topic in your niche - The more specific you can be the better. Why? Because the more specific you are, the more targeted your prospect will be.
Step 2 - Come up with the 3 most common mistakes around that topic - What are the 3 most common mistakes people make around your topic? Where do you see people mess up the most? List those out.
Step 3 - A few words about each mistake - Explain how easily the mistake is made. Include the effects of the mistake. Do this for each mistake.
Step 4 - What to do instead - Almost anyone can come up with mistakes, just as anyone can be a critic. It takes true expertise to talk about what to do instead. So for each mistake offer a tip about what to do instead.
Step 5 - Get your content out there - The best piece of content in the world is pretty useless unless it is out there helping people. So get it out there.
And remember, they can't help themselves... they have to consume your content
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy