ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Improve Your Article Marketing Submission By Using Better Automation Methods
Total Articles: 35
I'm sure you get a lot of emails from marketers who say that article marketing is dead in the water, and they then pitch you some new-fangled technique that they haven't really tried and tested themselves.
People still love to read articles, whether it's news, interviews, how tos etc.
Yes, video marketing is growing in stature and can be great to compliment your text- based articles, but you can even combine the two for great results if you do it right.
Let's put the record straight right now.
Article marketing is NOT dead.
It is living and breathing as I speak.
But here's the deal.
The reason why so many newbie internet marketers are turned off it or give up are for these reasons.
1) IT'S TIME CONSUMING
2) THEY DON'T POST ENOUGH ARTICLES FOR THEM TO SEE RESULTS
3) THEY TIRE OF HAVING TO MANUALLY POST ARTICLES TO DIRECTORIES, BLOGS OR WEBSITES.
These are the three main reasons why people get turned off article marketing.
However, like anything, you get out what you put in.
It is a business that requires work.
But, if you do it right, and put in some efforts you will get lots out with what you put in!
Now, if you're a complete newbie to it, or think you are a seasoned pro, these tips will come in handy.
Firstly, for it to be of any use to your marketing efforts, you need to post at least four articles a week.
When you write your articles, you need to remember these key things:
1) Make sure your keyword/s are in the title and in the main content of your article.
2) Make your title snappy and so that people want to click on the link to your article
3) Don't litter your keyword/s (i.e, keyword stuffing) you will get penalised.
4) Give your article some juice by bookmarking it on bookmarking sites
5) Write 500 words max
6) Remember your resource box is key for people clicking on your website link, so it needs to be snappy and commanding in nature.
If you stick to these and write regularly, like blogging, you will see a steady increase in traffic over time.
Now, the biggest question I read in internet marketing regarding writing articles is this...
How can I save time and have my articles posted to as many directories as possible without having to slave at the computer?
The secret to any online business model is automation. Making your life simpler so you can do the things that really matter in your business, like creating great content!
Next, if you want to improve your article marketing efforts, then you need to automate your article marketing submission so that it frees up time for you to do what's really important in your business.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni