ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Improve Your Article Marketing Submission By Using Better Automation Methods
Total Articles: 35
I'm sure you get a lot of emails from marketers who say that article marketing is dead in the water, and they then pitch you some new-fangled technique that they haven't really tried and tested themselves.
People still love to read articles, whether it's news, interviews, how tos etc.
Yes, video marketing is growing in stature and can be great to compliment your text- based articles, but you can even combine the two for great results if you do it right.
Let's put the record straight right now.
Article marketing is NOT dead.
It is living and breathing as I speak.
But here's the deal.
The reason why so many newbie internet marketers are turned off it or give up are for these reasons.
1) IT'S TIME CONSUMING
2) THEY DON'T POST ENOUGH ARTICLES FOR THEM TO SEE RESULTS
3) THEY TIRE OF HAVING TO MANUALLY POST ARTICLES TO DIRECTORIES, BLOGS OR WEBSITES.
These are the three main reasons why people get turned off article marketing.
However, like anything, you get out what you put in.
It is a business that requires work.
But, if you do it right, and put in some efforts you will get lots out with what you put in!
Now, if you're a complete newbie to it, or think you are a seasoned pro, these tips will come in handy.
Firstly, for it to be of any use to your marketing efforts, you need to post at least four articles a week.
When you write your articles, you need to remember these key things:
1) Make sure your keyword/s are in the title and in the main content of your article.
2) Make your title snappy and so that people want to click on the link to your article
3) Don't litter your keyword/s (i.e, keyword stuffing) you will get penalised.
4) Give your article some juice by bookmarking it on bookmarking sites
5) Write 500 words max
6) Remember your resource box is key for people clicking on your website link, so it needs to be snappy and commanding in nature.
If you stick to these and write regularly, like blogging, you will see a steady increase in traffic over time.
Now, the biggest question I read in internet marketing regarding writing articles is this...
How can I save time and have my articles posted to as many directories as possible without having to slave at the computer?
The secret to any online business model is automation. Making your life simpler so you can do the things that really matter in your business, like creating great content!
Next, if you want to improve your article marketing efforts, then you need to automate your article marketing submission so that it frees up time for you to do what's really important in your business.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy