ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Improve Your Article Marketing Submission By Using Better Automation Methods
Total Articles: 35
I'm sure you get a lot of emails from marketers who say that article marketing is dead in the water, and they then pitch you some new-fangled technique that they haven't really tried and tested themselves.
People still love to read articles, whether it's news, interviews, how tos etc.
Yes, video marketing is growing in stature and can be great to compliment your text- based articles, but you can even combine the two for great results if you do it right.
Let's put the record straight right now.
Article marketing is NOT dead.
It is living and breathing as I speak.
But here's the deal.
The reason why so many newbie internet marketers are turned off it or give up are for these reasons.
1) IT'S TIME CONSUMING
2) THEY DON'T POST ENOUGH ARTICLES FOR THEM TO SEE RESULTS
3) THEY TIRE OF HAVING TO MANUALLY POST ARTICLES TO DIRECTORIES, BLOGS OR WEBSITES.
These are the three main reasons why people get turned off article marketing.
However, like anything, you get out what you put in.
It is a business that requires work.
But, if you do it right, and put in some efforts you will get lots out with what you put in!
Now, if you're a complete newbie to it, or think you are a seasoned pro, these tips will come in handy.
Firstly, for it to be of any use to your marketing efforts, you need to post at least four articles a week.
When you write your articles, you need to remember these key things:
1) Make sure your keyword/s are in the title and in the main content of your article.
2) Make your title snappy and so that people want to click on the link to your article
3) Don't litter your keyword/s (i.e, keyword stuffing) you will get penalised.
4) Give your article some juice by bookmarking it on bookmarking sites
5) Write 500 words max
6) Remember your resource box is key for people clicking on your website link, so it needs to be snappy and commanding in nature.
If you stick to these and write regularly, like blogging, you will see a steady increase in traffic over time.
Now, the biggest question I read in internet marketing regarding writing articles is this...
How can I save time and have my articles posted to as many directories as possible without having to slave at the computer?
The secret to any online business model is automation. Making your life simpler so you can do the things that really matter in your business, like creating great content!
Next, if you want to improve your article marketing efforts, then you need to automate your article marketing submission so that it frees up time for you to do what's really important in your business.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur