ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing As A Link Building Method
Total Articles: 36
Article marketing is arguably one of the best ways of building links to your site. Now I'm almost sure I don't need to explain the importance of link building to you, or do I? Having links to your site is like humans having air to breathe. Yes, it's that important. Every SEO strategy you employ is basically for the sole purpose of getting links to your site, to increase your ranking in the search engines, to get more traffic, to generate more sales, to have a profitable online business, so you can achieve your goals.
Article marketing is basically using articles to expose your website. You can do this by submitting articles to various directories such as EzineArticles, GoArticles, ArticlesBase etc. Once your article has been approved and published, you'll receive a link to your site. You not only get a link from the directory but if other website owners find your article useful they can publish it on their site. If they leave your resource box intact, which is the ethical thing for them to do; you get another link to your site from the website that published your article. So the better your articles the better chance you stand of getting more links.
Article marketing requires you to be patient and consistent. You can't use this method for only a few weeks and expect to get to the top of the search engine page just like that. Decide how many directories you're submitting to, you want to choose only from the top ten. Then be consistent with your submissions. This can be a challenge if you don't consider yourself a good writer or if you don't have the money to outsource this function. But if you submit even one article per week, be consistent.
When done properly and with time, article marketing can get you great results by building strong links. These are natural links that the search engines love. Links from article directories are permanent and they are considered to be links from authoritative sites, at least the tops anyway. While website owners can remove your link from their websites, the only person that can remove your link from the directories is you. So your link from the directory will remain for as long as your article remains there.
Link building is imperative to your online success and though it's a slow process, article marketing is still one of the best ways to build quality links. Like I said before, be patient and consistent. You can reap the rewards of your labor for years to come.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy