ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing As A Link Building Method
Total Articles: 36
Article marketing is arguably one of the best ways of building links to your site. Now I'm almost sure I don't need to explain the importance of link building to you, or do I? Having links to your site is like humans having air to breathe. Yes, it's that important. Every SEO strategy you employ is basically for the sole purpose of getting links to your site, to increase your ranking in the search engines, to get more traffic, to generate more sales, to have a profitable online business, so you can achieve your goals.
Article marketing is basically using articles to expose your website. You can do this by submitting articles to various directories such as EzineArticles, GoArticles, ArticlesBase etc. Once your article has been approved and published, you'll receive a link to your site. You not only get a link from the directory but if other website owners find your article useful they can publish it on their site. If they leave your resource box intact, which is the ethical thing for them to do; you get another link to your site from the website that published your article. So the better your articles the better chance you stand of getting more links.
Article marketing requires you to be patient and consistent. You can't use this method for only a few weeks and expect to get to the top of the search engine page just like that. Decide how many directories you're submitting to, you want to choose only from the top ten. Then be consistent with your submissions. This can be a challenge if you don't consider yourself a good writer or if you don't have the money to outsource this function. But if you submit even one article per week, be consistent.
When done properly and with time, article marketing can get you great results by building strong links. These are natural links that the search engines love. Links from article directories are permanent and they are considered to be links from authoritative sites, at least the tops anyway. While website owners can remove your link from their websites, the only person that can remove your link from the directories is you. So your link from the directory will remain for as long as your article remains there.
Link building is imperative to your online success and though it's a slow process, article marketing is still one of the best ways to build quality links. Like I said before, be patient and consistent. You can reap the rewards of your labor for years to come.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni