ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing The Web's Best Kept Secret
Total Articles: 37
Articles are like the unsung workhorse of the internet. Videos have stolen all the glamour, maybe influenced by television and Hollywood. Pay per click is billed as getting instant results (for a price!). And of course Google isn't exactly shy about promoting the benefits of paying them money every time someone clicks your advert. And articles seem to languish in the background. But I don't think they should be viewed that way.
If I was to pitch them to you like this, would you change your mind?
Pay once, get unlimited clicks forever. This one seems like a pay per click dream. Of course, Google wouldn't make anywhere near the profits they make if they allowed this on AdWords. Imagine paying a handful of dollars to them and having your advert show up for all sorts of targeted keywords now, next week, next month, next year and even further into the future. Yet that's precisely what an article does. I'm still getting clicks from articles I wrote years ago!
Target multiple keywords for one low price. Because an article spans 500 words or more, it will (by default) target lots of different keywords. Some may be intentional - you or your ghost writer may have included them because they made sense. Chances are, others were unintentional. Maybe the keywords weren't even close together - we tend to assume that they have to be, but at the lower "long tail" end of the scheme of things, Google is often clutching at straws and will return results where the words searched for are all on the same page. Sometimes even just "most" of them on the same page. Try doing that with pay per click!
Build up credibility. AdWords are flagged as ads (advertisements). There's even a little information button that you can click, just in case you didn't know what an advert was. It takes a lot of money to build up a brand using adverts - usually big television campaigns. Yet an article can create credibility in as little as a few hundred words. You get the chance to intelligently put across your point of view.
Article marketing can do all that and more.
I use it to send traffic direct to my websites. And, more recently, I've been using it to actively build up my email lists, giving me the opportunity to keep in touch with you with emails in an autoresponder sequence and, of course, further build my credibility.
And you get all this for spending a few minutes of your time writing an informative article. Or paying a ghost writer a relative pittance to write for you.
Put that way, it sounds almost unbelievable.
Maybe 30 minutes of your time or maybe $10 or less for a ghost writer. The cost of a handful of clicks on AdWords. Then the article lives on, near enough forever.
You can prove it to yourself by actually writing a few articles and watching your Analytics. The traffic isn't earth shattering but it starts arriving soon after your article is published and keeps on coming until the topic of the article goes out of fashion.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away