ALL >> Education >> View Article
Are There Many Differences Between Article Marketing And Blog Marketing
Total Articles: 35
Writing articles and publishing them on an article directory is called article marketing while writing articles and posting them on a blog, whether it is your blog or someone else's blog is basically the same thing.
There is no real difference between the blog post and an article. If there are any real differences, it is probably that the blog post is longer or shorter than a normal length article and the article directory is given carte blanche to allow visitors to download and use your article for their own purposes providing the author's links and resource box remains the same. With blog posts, you cannot normally copy them and use them for your own purposes.
Many people are giving up article marketing and moving over to blog posting when they should really be doing both. As long as the article or blog post is unique, the search engines will be happy. As well as blog posting on your own website, you can also talk to web masters about doing guest posts on their blogs.
Most article directories will have a higher page rank than a blog so theoretically you should get more traffic from the article. That is, as long as the article has only been posted to one article directory and it must never be posted to an article directory and to your website.
All of the blogs and articles you write must be your own original content, if you try to con the article directories you will be found out. Every article should be written from your own perspective so that the reader considers it to be unique content.
You will not get everyone that reads your post to click through to your squeeze page but as long as a large percentage of readers like your articles, a lot of them will click through for more information.
Try to write articles with different themes (as long as they are related to your web site topic). You will attract many readers to your squeeze page if your content is interesting but many will still not click through for various reasons. It is your job to get them to click through.
So, at the end of the day, articles can either be put into article directories, onto your website or used as a blog post. As long as you track results and concentrate on what works, the difference between article marketing and blogging is negligible so why don't you give both a go and see which one works best for you.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy