ALL >> Education >> View Article
Are There Many Differences Between Article Marketing And Blog Marketing
Total Articles: 35
Writing articles and publishing them on an article directory is called article marketing while writing articles and posting them on a blog, whether it is your blog or someone else's blog is basically the same thing.
There is no real difference between the blog post and an article. If there are any real differences, it is probably that the blog post is longer or shorter than a normal length article and the article directory is given carte blanche to allow visitors to download and use your article for their own purposes providing the author's links and resource box remains the same. With blog posts, you cannot normally copy them and use them for your own purposes.
Many people are giving up article marketing and moving over to blog posting when they should really be doing both. As long as the article or blog post is unique, the search engines will be happy. As well as blog posting on your own website, you can also talk to web masters about doing guest posts on their blogs.
Most article directories will have a higher page rank than a blog so theoretically you should get more traffic from the article. That is, as long as the article has only been posted to one article directory and it must never be posted to an article directory and to your website.
All of the blogs and articles you write must be your own original content, if you try to con the article directories you will be found out. Every article should be written from your own perspective so that the reader considers it to be unique content.
You will not get everyone that reads your post to click through to your squeeze page but as long as a large percentage of readers like your articles, a lot of them will click through for more information.
Try to write articles with different themes (as long as they are related to your web site topic). You will attract many readers to your squeeze page if your content is interesting but many will still not click through for various reasons. It is your job to get them to click through.
So, at the end of the day, articles can either be put into article directories, onto your website or used as a blog post. As long as you track results and concentrate on what works, the difference between article marketing and blogging is negligible so why don't you give both a go and see which one works best for you.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde