ALL >> Education >> View Article
Are There Many Differences Between Article Marketing And Blog Marketing
Total Articles: 35
Writing articles and publishing them on an article directory is called article marketing while writing articles and posting them on a blog, whether it is your blog or someone else's blog is basically the same thing.
There is no real difference between the blog post and an article. If there are any real differences, it is probably that the blog post is longer or shorter than a normal length article and the article directory is given carte blanche to allow visitors to download and use your article for their own purposes providing the author's links and resource box remains the same. With blog posts, you cannot normally copy them and use them for your own purposes.
Many people are giving up article marketing and moving over to blog posting when they should really be doing both. As long as the article or blog post is unique, the search engines will be happy. As well as blog posting on your own website, you can also talk to web masters about doing guest posts on their blogs.
Most article directories will have a higher page rank than a blog so theoretically you should get more traffic from the article. That is, as long as the article has only been posted to one article directory and it must never be posted to an article directory and to your website.
All of the blogs and articles you write must be your own original content, if you try to con the article directories you will be found out. Every article should be written from your own perspective so that the reader considers it to be unique content.
You will not get everyone that reads your post to click through to your squeeze page but as long as a large percentage of readers like your articles, a lot of them will click through for more information.
Try to write articles with different themes (as long as they are related to your web site topic). You will attract many readers to your squeeze page if your content is interesting but many will still not click through for various reasons. It is your job to get them to click through.
So, at the end of the day, articles can either be put into article directories, onto your website or used as a blog post. As long as you track results and concentrate on what works, the difference between article marketing and blogging is negligible so why don't you give both a go and see which one works best for you.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni