ALL >> Education >> View Article
Are There Many Differences Between Article Marketing And Blog Marketing
Total Articles: 35
Writing articles and publishing them on an article directory is called article marketing while writing articles and posting them on a blog, whether it is your blog or someone else's blog is basically the same thing.
There is no real difference between the blog post and an article. If there are any real differences, it is probably that the blog post is longer or shorter than a normal length article and the article directory is given carte blanche to allow visitors to download and use your article for their own purposes providing the author's links and resource box remains the same. With blog posts, you cannot normally copy them and use them for your own purposes.
Many people are giving up article marketing and moving over to blog posting when they should really be doing both. As long as the article or blog post is unique, the search engines will be happy. As well as blog posting on your own website, you can also talk to web masters about doing guest posts on their blogs.
Most article directories will have a higher page rank than a blog so theoretically you should get more traffic from the article. That is, as long as the article has only been posted to one article directory and it must never be posted to an article directory and to your website.
All of the blogs and articles you write must be your own original content, if you try to con the article directories you will be found out. Every article should be written from your own perspective so that the reader considers it to be unique content.
You will not get everyone that reads your post to click through to your squeeze page but as long as a large percentage of readers like your articles, a lot of them will click through for more information.
Try to write articles with different themes (as long as they are related to your web site topic). You will attract many readers to your squeeze page if your content is interesting but many will still not click through for various reasons. It is your job to get them to click through.
So, at the end of the day, articles can either be put into article directories, onto your website or used as a blog post. As long as you track results and concentrate on what works, the difference between article marketing and blogging is negligible so why don't you give both a go and see which one works best for you.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning