ALL >> General >> View Article
Bangalore Restaurant Review: The City Bar - Rocking Resto-bar In Bangalore
Total Articles: 68
The City Bar, Bangalore Restaurant Review:
As you saunter into the shiny, swanky and sophisticated UB City, the rocking “City Bar” is sure to catch your eye!
City Bar, Bangalore is a Resto Bar at UB City brought to you by S3 Luxury Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., a company known for bringing unique dining concepts to the country. With an international edgy look and an all day menu from around the world, City Bar is a place for everyone and every occasion. Relaxing as well as stimulating, City Bar, with its open design plan & no walls, allows for the calming breeze to flow in, amidst the beautiful expansive views that overlook the city. The place is designed to include sections for private parties, while numerous flat screens scattered around, showcase the hottest events and music from across the globe. Call it a lounge bar, a pub, a grill or a place for karaoke, City Bar is all this and more! Simply put, it's the most rocking place to be seen at, in Bangalore.
Call it what you will: a bar, a resto-bar, a pub, a grill house, a lounge bar or even a karaoke bar! City Bar is all of these and more! It’s quite a different ball game among the bars in Bangalore. This spacious bar sprawls across a vast area with a designated area to host private parties. The lighting is mellow, even as large flat screen TVs light up the bar in more ways than one. The ambience is casual yet posh, keeping in sync with UB City’s expansive and elegant charm.
Food & Beverages:
The well-stocked bar offers guests the very choicest from innovative cocktails, martinis, single malts and other preferences. The food chart is an interesting and global mix of tastes and textures. Go for the exotic: Thai fish cakes, Balsamic lamb, batter fried prawns in wasabi mayo, pan seared beef steak or crisp vegetables Tempura served with chilli flakes infused mayo!
For the unadventurous there are sandwiches, burgers, pizzas, pastas, risotto and classic pub grub like beer batter fish n chips and fish fingers with garlic aioli. The weight-watchers can opt for open-face egg sandwiches with alfa-alfa sprouts smothered in low cal mayo. For hard core desis there are seekh kebabs, tikkas, galouti and chicken curry.
For the perfect finishing touch, indulge in chocolate envelopes filled with runny raspberry coulis or a slice of banoffee pie! City Bar remains open from 11am till midnight, and is a good pit-stop to recharge your batteries. Moreover Bangalore weather provides one the ideal setting for a glass of gin pre-lunch or a quick swirl of martini before you head for an evening out.
The City Bar, Bangalore Address
Address: 2nd Floor, UB City
Vittal Mallaya Road, Bangalore
Are you looking for restaurants? Buzzintown provide details about best restaurants in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and all major Indian cities.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln