ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Enjoyable Are The North India Tours?
Total Articles: 22
Since decades India is an attraction of tourism in all over the world. India is rich in its cultural heritage and so it is famous world wide for its outstanding ancient monuments. The country’s each and every part is worth visiting and deserves admiration. There are a number of states which come under popular sites here. When it comes to tourism in India the number one destination which strikes in one’s mind usually comes under Northern India. North India tours, the words itself will tend you to think about refreshing seasons, high mountains and best nature glimpses. Ooty is the perfect place for spending a rejuvenating vacation. Ooty , abode of nature and a small hill station is really worth visiting. The Hill station‘s numerous lakes decorate the beauty of the city at its fullest . In north India there are a lot of places which are a center of attraction such as Uttrakhand, Ramnagar, Nanital and Corbet. On one hand nature lover enjoy its serenity of the place on other’s wildlife of the territory emphasis each and everyone like giving memorable experience of life.
There are a lot of things where some of us really want to visit in our life. From a traveler perspective there are always choices are vary for a different mood of traveling to any place. The golden triangle tour is a major attraction for tourists looking out for tours and travels in Delhi. The destination included in golden triangle is Delhi-Agra-Jaipur.These destination present India through their rich culture , heritage and traditions. If you travel in India one should prefer Delhi-Agra-Jaipur tour. Delhi locally pronounced as Dilli is the one of the metropolis region by area and second largest metropolis population in India.
Agra situated on the banks of river Yamuna is famous for its historical and traditional background and also famous for world wonder Taj Mahal. Taj mahal was build by Shahjahan for his beloved Mumtaz . Taj Mahal is considered as one of the beautiful buildings in the world. In 1631 the emperor Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal in memory of his wife Mumtaz, who died in childbirth. The white marble mausoleum at Agra has become the monument of a man's love for a woman. There are so many tourist spots in Agra like Skandara ,Fateh pur sikiri ,Agra fort,Rambagh,Dayal bagh , jamia masjid,jahingir mahal diwan I aaam, moti masjid buland darwaza and octagonal tower etc. The architectural magnificence of the city is the major tourist attractions in Agra. It is home to the awe-inspiring Mahals and other structures. People from far and wide throng in droves to catch a glimpse of this splendid piece of architecture.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David