ALL >> Education >> View Article
Find Out The Top 7 Reasons To Send Your Kid To A Boarding School
Total Articles: 533
There are several reasons to go to a boarding school. The academics, the recreational activities, and the extracurricular activities are some of the few things to consider.
Here is a list of all the 7 reasons, why you must consider going to a boarding school-
1. Great teachers whom you will love
Boarding schools like independent girl’s school or Muslim girls school hire the teachers who are specialized with degrees in the respective subjects. A lot of teachers who are hired have specialized degrees in their field. All the teachers who teach in these schools are passionate about the subject they teach, and love imparting education to the young minds.
2. Awesome sports and sports facilities
Usually boarding schools have amazing sports facilities. The range of sports they teach is high and the kids get to play everything ranging from squash, hockey, to basketball.
3. Good arts and crafts program
The kids will be explored to theater, dance, music, fine arts etc. They have magnificent arts center, music bands which gives the students a chance to explore their talent in diverse fields.
4. You can stay away from home
It’s not an easy process to leave the house, but you can get prepared for the college, when you will have to leave your nest any which way. You will learn to cope up with life, and its several highs and lows. You will be under the watchful eyes of your teacher’s and mentors.
5. You will be short of time with the amount of work
In these schools, you will be taught a lot more compared to the amount taught in other schools. They prepare you for the college, and so the preparation starts off on an early note.
6. You will be amidst classmates who will go to college with you
You will be in the midst of classmates, who are having the same goal and that is to go to the same college together. You can play hard and study even harder. It will be a beautiful process, where you will get friends for a lifetime.
7. The libraries are treasured
The libraries that you will find in boarding schools like independent girls schools or Muslim girls school is well equipped with all kinds of good books. It will lend you a great read which you will treasure for a long time to come. They have now transformed into electronic media centers, where you will also be given sessions on audio plays and other recordings.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake