ALL >> Education >> View Article
Find Out The Top 7 Reasons To Send Your Kid To A Boarding School
Total Articles: 533
There are several reasons to go to a boarding school. The academics, the recreational activities, and the extracurricular activities are some of the few things to consider.
Here is a list of all the 7 reasons, why you must consider going to a boarding school-
1. Great teachers whom you will love
Boarding schools like independent girl’s school or Muslim girls school hire the teachers who are specialized with degrees in the respective subjects. A lot of teachers who are hired have specialized degrees in their field. All the teachers who teach in these schools are passionate about the subject they teach, and love imparting education to the young minds.
2. Awesome sports and sports facilities
Usually boarding schools have amazing sports facilities. The range of sports they teach is high and the kids get to play everything ranging from squash, hockey, to basketball.
3. Good arts and crafts program
The kids will be explored to theater, dance, music, fine arts etc. They have magnificent arts center, music bands which gives the students a chance to explore their talent in diverse fields.
4. You can stay away from home
It’s not an easy process to leave the house, but you can get prepared for the college, when you will have to leave your nest any which way. You will learn to cope up with life, and its several highs and lows. You will be under the watchful eyes of your teacher’s and mentors.
5. You will be short of time with the amount of work
In these schools, you will be taught a lot more compared to the amount taught in other schools. They prepare you for the college, and so the preparation starts off on an early note.
6. You will be amidst classmates who will go to college with you
You will be in the midst of classmates, who are having the same goal and that is to go to the same college together. You can play hard and study even harder. It will be a beautiful process, where you will get friends for a lifetime.
7. The libraries are treasured
The libraries that you will find in boarding schools like independent girls schools or Muslim girls school is well equipped with all kinds of good books. It will lend you a great read which you will treasure for a long time to come. They have now transformed into electronic media centers, where you will also be given sessions on audio plays and other recordings.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away