ALL >> Education >> View Article
Find Out The Top 7 Reasons To Send Your Kid To A Boarding School
Total Articles: 533
There are several reasons to go to a boarding school. The academics, the recreational activities, and the extracurricular activities are some of the few things to consider.
Here is a list of all the 7 reasons, why you must consider going to a boarding school-
1. Great teachers whom you will love
Boarding schools like independent girl’s school or Muslim girls school hire the teachers who are specialized with degrees in the respective subjects. A lot of teachers who are hired have specialized degrees in their field. All the teachers who teach in these schools are passionate about the subject they teach, and love imparting education to the young minds.
2. Awesome sports and sports facilities
Usually boarding schools have amazing sports facilities. The range of sports they teach is high and the kids get to play everything ranging from squash, hockey, to basketball.
3. Good arts and crafts program
The kids will be explored to theater, dance, music, fine arts etc. They have magnificent arts center, music bands which gives the students a chance to explore their talent in diverse fields.
4. You can stay away from home
It’s not an easy process to leave the house, but you can get prepared for the college, when you will have to leave your nest any which way. You will learn to cope up with life, and its several highs and lows. You will be under the watchful eyes of your teacher’s and mentors.
5. You will be short of time with the amount of work
In these schools, you will be taught a lot more compared to the amount taught in other schools. They prepare you for the college, and so the preparation starts off on an early note.
6. You will be amidst classmates who will go to college with you
You will be in the midst of classmates, who are having the same goal and that is to go to the same college together. You can play hard and study even harder. It will be a beautiful process, where you will get friends for a lifetime.
7. The libraries are treasured
The libraries that you will find in boarding schools like independent girls schools or Muslim girls school is well equipped with all kinds of good books. It will lend you a great read which you will treasure for a long time to come. They have now transformed into electronic media centers, where you will also be given sessions on audio plays and other recordings.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media