ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Two Brothers Exhaust For Improved Performance
Total Articles: 1
The company, brother racing, has expanded from a factory based AMA Superbike team to a world class player in the sales of aftermarket motorbike exhaust systems and other high-performance parts for sport motorcycles, ATVs, and dirt bikes. Over the years, Brothers Exhaust has been a sponsor of lots of world-class racers. Brothers was also selected by Bridgestone to help generate its current product line of high performance tires, the Battlax BT series. The two brothers exhaust for can am is an example of quality and class. In 1993 Brothers won the AMA/CCS GTO National Endurance Championship on Honda's then fledgling CBR900RR. That was the only national roadracing championship won by Honda. Can am exhaust are high quality and come with advanced technology which has made vehicles more efficient.
TBR's growth and penetration in to the sport bicycle parts and accessories market was such that, by the finish of the 1993 national road racing season, the decision was made to focus 100% of its energy toward expanding the company. Today, TBR continues to expand its operations and product line. As the holder of several key exhaust process patents and exclusive promotion arrangements with performance companies around the globe, Brothers is the sportbike specialist you can count on.
Brothers is dedicated to supplying customers the best motorbike aftermarket parts available anywhere in the world. Over a premium motorbike exhaust, Brothers Racing's high-performance exhaust systems use their patented V.A.L.E. expertise and are available lots of different styles and mounting positions. From sport bikes to dirt bikes to ATVs, Brothers has the aftermarket exhaust you need. Their shelves are filled with everything from Yamaha R1 full systems to a slip-on for a Ducati. They carryover options for the major OEM manufacturers (Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Honda) as well as for BMWs, Hyosungs, Triumphs, Can-Ams and lots of more.
All of the canisters perform and sound the same, they are fundamentally different styles. For example the M-2, C-7 are a small oval, the C-4 is round and the M-55 is a immense oval canister. All M-Series (M-2, C4, M-5 and M-7) canisters have identical optimum performance stainless steel cores and high heat packing material and will produce the same amount of performance gain. The general rule of thumb is on smaller bikes (600cc's) the M-2 small oval looks better and on larger bikes (750cc's +) the M-5 giant oval looks great. For fanatics who like round exhausts, they offer the C4 round. All Brothers Racing mufflers can be rebuilt which gives them an advantage over others.
About the author: The author is an expert in bike parts like Can Am Spyder Exhaust etc. Here he explains the different parts and functions and models of the device.
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson