ALL >> Health >> View Article
Prevent Overeating With Acacia Fiber
Total Articles: 9
When you’re on a diet, controlling your appetite can be the most difficult. Not only are you craving the foods you enjoyed that may have led to your weight gain, but you’re also used to eating a larger amount of food in general to satisfy your needs. Even if it’s a healthier food, there are limits to how much you should have.
Fiber is a natural way to help suppress your appetite, keeping you feeling full, longer. Acacia fiber is one such type of fiber that can be beneficial to your diet and help you reach your goals naturally, without turning to stimulants or cutting calories without any nutritional support.
Acacia fiber is produced from two types of trees that can both be found growing in Africa. These trees (Acacia senegal and Acacia seyal) contain a sap that, once dried, becomes a powerful fiber supplement. This fiber is often referred to as acacia gum or gum acacia, and is commonly added to foods to change the texture and consistency. Adding acacia fiber to soup or to a sauce will make it thicker and smoother and stabilize the ingredients within to keep them evenly distributed.
How does this happen?
Acacia fiber is a soluble form of fiber, which means it absorbs water once inside the digestive system. As it absorbs water, it expands and becomes thicker, like a gel. This gel then helps “fill up” your gut, taking up room some of your food normally would, so you don’t need as much food as before to feel full and satisfied. This effect helps you stay feeling energized and satiated longer, so you make it from breakfast to lunch and lunch to dinner without grabbing a bag of chips in between. You’ll also find you enjoy smaller portions during meals.
Acacia fiber has additional benefits besides appetite control. Fiber supports a healthy heart, can help you lower your cholesterol and keeps the rest of the digestive system on track. Fiber binds with waste to help the body remove it regularly and comfortably. If you suffer from a condition like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), acacia fiber can be especially beneficial to you.
To begin adding acacia fiber to your routine, the easiest way is a powder. Acacia powder has no color, taste or smell, so it can easily be added to anything from a glass of water to a smoothie or pasta sauce to get more fiber into your meals. You can try adding it to water 30 minutes before consuming a meal to experience the appetite-suppressing benefits.
The key with fiber supplements is to make sure you’re consuming plenty of water to help move the fiber through your system. Try this on a daily basis to help regulate your appetite for weight management.
eVitamins health shoppe offers an array of tools, apps and other items to help you take control of your own health! Whether you are looking for information or just shopping for vitamins or supplements, we're confident we can help you. Get discounts on Garden of Life, Ortho Molecular products and new chapter products from eVitamins.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel