ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Denia: A Charming Place Of Costa Blanca
Total Articles: 2
Discover Denia- a charming city of Costa Blanca
Are you looking for a place with clean water and beautiful beaches? Do you want to relax and enjoy the nature? The Costa Blanca is a perfect holiday destination. For sure you won´t regret!
Denia is a beautiful city located in the province of Alicante between two cities: Valencia and Alicante. The climate of Denia is mild with perfect average temperatures as you can enjoy the richness of this zone in all seasons. It´s an ideal place to practice windsurf and kitesurf. Every year there are more tourists who decide to come here and discover the beauty of this place. Now everything is possible with villa for rent Denia.
There are four most important beaches in Denia. The first one is called the Marineta Casiana and is a 400 m long sand beach with calm waters. You should come here if you want to practice the water sports. The most exceptional beach of Denia is the Bovetes. This beach has a blue flag which is a symbol of a high quality. It´s an ideal place to enjoy clean and calm waters. The Marines Beach is 1900 m long sand beach with high occupation level during the summer season. Thanks to its calm waters, golden sand and a wide range of services, it´s one of the most famous places of the coast. The Rotes Beach is the most spectacular one. It´s 3200 m long with a beautiful landscape of rocks and gravels. There is a medium occupation level and it´s a great place to practice snorkeling. With villa for rent Denia you can enjoy the beauty of this place.
If you decide to come to Denia you should discover a typical gastronomy of this area. There are lots of bars and restaurants in the city where you can try fresh fish and seafood. The most popular dishes are espencat, allioli, llandeta, dry octopus or red shrimps.
If you want to learn something more about this place, take a walk to the center. In the ´Roques´ or ´Baix la Mar´ districts you will notice the influence of the Arabic culture. The most important monument of this city is the castle. It was built by the Muslims and in the time of piracy it was used as a fortress to protect the inhabitants.
Denia is a perfect place for your holiday destination. This city offers you a great landscape, amazing beaches and beautiful nature. There is everything you need to relax and spend great time with your family and friends. What are you waiting for? Just pack your bags and make a reservation in a rental accommodation in Denia.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints