ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Denia: A Charming Place Of Costa Blanca
Total Articles: 2
Discover Denia- a charming city of Costa Blanca
Are you looking for a place with clean water and beautiful beaches? Do you want to relax and enjoy the nature? The Costa Blanca is a perfect holiday destination. For sure you won´t regret!
Denia is a beautiful city located in the province of Alicante between two cities: Valencia and Alicante. The climate of Denia is mild with perfect average temperatures as you can enjoy the richness of this zone in all seasons. It´s an ideal place to practice windsurf and kitesurf. Every year there are more tourists who decide to come here and discover the beauty of this place. Now everything is possible with villa for rent Denia.
There are four most important beaches in Denia. The first one is called the Marineta Casiana and is a 400 m long sand beach with calm waters. You should come here if you want to practice the water sports. The most exceptional beach of Denia is the Bovetes. This beach has a blue flag which is a symbol of a high quality. It´s an ideal place to enjoy clean and calm waters. The Marines Beach is 1900 m long sand beach with high occupation level during the summer season. Thanks to its calm waters, golden sand and a wide range of services, it´s one of the most famous places of the coast. The Rotes Beach is the most spectacular one. It´s 3200 m long with a beautiful landscape of rocks and gravels. There is a medium occupation level and it´s a great place to practice snorkeling. With villa for rent Denia you can enjoy the beauty of this place.
If you decide to come to Denia you should discover a typical gastronomy of this area. There are lots of bars and restaurants in the city where you can try fresh fish and seafood. The most popular dishes are espencat, allioli, llandeta, dry octopus or red shrimps.
If you want to learn something more about this place, take a walk to the center. In the ´Roques´ or ´Baix la Mar´ districts you will notice the influence of the Arabic culture. The most important monument of this city is the castle. It was built by the Muslims and in the time of piracy it was used as a fortress to protect the inhabitants.
Denia is a perfect place for your holiday destination. This city offers you a great landscape, amazing beaches and beautiful nature. There is everything you need to relax and spend great time with your family and friends. What are you waiting for? Just pack your bags and make a reservation in a rental accommodation in Denia.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson