ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Where Does The Child Go?
Total Articles: 43
Divorce is a complicated and emotionally draining process that married couples face upon going to a conclusion that is to find reasons to make a marriage voidable. The bigger the family, the more complicated it becomes especially in the case where children are involved. Minors generally cannot decide for themselves and are not allowed by law to simply let them choose on which party they give their side to. Child custody is mostly handled by a divorce attorney in a closed-door meeting – one from both parties – and the presence of judge. Sometimes when requested, such meeting would also require the presence of the kids involved.
In our society today, we cannot deny the fact that there still are biases between genders. Questions are raised like: To whom should the child go? Who can provide better, the mother or the father? With the population of successful single mothers in our community who fairly fight for their own spot in the industry they are in, it’s not anymore impossible for women in general to get what they desire. Given many women who are capable of becoming both the pillar and light of a home, a mother could win her child or children’s custody after a divorce case has been settled. It’s about being able to handle maternal responsibilities and, of course, having a good divorce attorney to accompany you all throughout the very stressful process.
It is unfair for men that many people think only mothers know how to fight for their children regarding the issue of child custody. The thing is there are men who are great at being bachelors, but are greater at being fathers. Emotions and the capacity to reveal and express love, so to speak, towards little kids and the ability to provide for their basic needs are not only elicited by mothers, but by fathers as well. Child custody is something a man can win given the qualifications he possesses to be called a role model for a father. Explaining a father’s sentiments in court are best aided through a divorce attorney who understands the whole story of the separation from start to finish until a decision is made regarding the children.
A judge usually makes his or her decision based on what’s being presented by both sides through the help of divorce attorneys separately hired by the mother and the father both fighting for their rights to their children. As much as possible, the judge or the mediator tries his or her best not to drag the children in the sensitive battle divorced parents face. In rare cases, however, a child or children are brought in to closed-door meetings for an honest conversation with the judge. They are given a chance to talk since they are known for being candid and honest. From there, and all the information gathered, the judge makes his or her final decision.
It is obvious how divorce attorneys are able to contribute to one’s dilemma concerning family related issues. They help people negotiate for the benefit of all.
Tina Jones is a resident of Maryland. Know more about divorce attorney Maryland here.
Legal Articles1. How To Find Best Dui Lawyer In New Jersey
Author: Michael Curtis Greenberg
2. Legal Agreement Template
3. Bail Bonds Services Might Help Create A Stressful Time Easier
4. Answering The Question About The Working Of Immigration Lawyer
Author: Kri Law
5. All You Need To Know About The Truck Accidents Attorney
Author: Bkr Law
6. Why To Sought The Assistance Of Truck Accident Lawyer?
Author: Sgro Law
7. Is Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney/lawyer Really Necessary?
Author: MICHAEL T. FRIEDMAN
8. Be Served For The Better In Hiring Car Accident Attorney/lawyer
Author: JON ALAN LAFFERTY
9. Tips On How To Settle Your Slip And Fall Claim
10. Three Things To Look For In A Spinal Cord Injury Attorney
Author: Marcus McGowan
11. How Oklahoma Business Lawyers Can Help You With Gun Trust Law
12. Arizona's Dog Bite Laws And How To Protect Yourself
13. Wrongful Death Attorney - How To File A Wrongful Death Claim
14. 7 Reasons Why Feizy Law Firm Has Got The Best Injury Attorney For Compensation In Dallas
Author: Nick Feizy
15. Labour- Hire Arrangements. Who Is The True Employer Of Labour-hire Workers – From The Perspective Of
Author: Nicholas Marouchak