ALL >> Business >> View Article
Thick Business Card, A Business Magnet
Total Articles: 25
We live in an age where time is of utmost importance. First impression is indeed a priority. Every one of us witnesses a hailstorm of colorful promotions and creative marketing campaigns, every waking moment of the day; advertisements, marketing campaigns, hoardings, billboards shouting out to the audience to grab their attention. On such a competitive play-ground, how do you project yourself? What do you do you get noticed within a span of a few seconds? “If you have the talent, you will be noticed”, is now old school. If you want to stand out, you need to be seen and heard, loud and clear. A high-end business card is such an impression booster.
Cards Providing a Cutting Edge to Your Personality
As we socialize and meet new people, we immediately begin building traits about them based on the first impression. Most of the times these people are potential business associates and the decision making process begins the moment you get introduced. This has also led to a growing need for great ideas for logo design. One may wonder as to how far can these image boosters go to give an edge to your personality.
The 3D Effect
Creativity and innovation is boundless and has brought about revolutions in all fields. One such idea that is picking up speed is in the print and paper industry. It’s not just the film industry that is experimenting with visual effects, but so is the printing field by introducing layered cards. These cards typically have 2 layers of cards – one that acts as the base and the other one is cut and shaped to give the desired effect. These visuals are made keeping in mind the business, the logo and the target audience too. Technical advancements in the printing and cutting machines act as a huge support to make this possible.
Mind over Money
The success of these high-end business cards is evident in the increasing demand for multi-layered cards. In spite of the high costs involved in Creating Logo Designs and unique visuals, professionals look at it as an investment for the business. It is considered to be the first face of the business and hence a brand building exercise. With dwindling demand for printed news papers, the print ad budget is now being diverted to this innovative approach to help you carve a niche for yourself. Thick business card is indeed the cheapest, quickest and instant marketing strategy you might not want to ignore!
Business Articles1. Are You Looking For Instant Setup Of Hushmail Account On Iphone?
2. Industrial Portable Fans Are Designed To Keep The Work Place Safe!
Author: Mark Pingler
3. Business Coaching As A Valuable Asset For You And Your Business
Author: Ian Marsh
4. How To Make Gst Tax Invoice? Which Gst Software One Should Use?
Author: Sagar Gore
5. Easy Guide To Get The Best Custom Optical Filters
Author: Lee wood
6. Movers Services In Dubai, Movers And Packers Company In Dubai, Moving And Shifting Company In Dubai
7. Web Design And Seo Service Company
8. Fast & Reliable Onsite Computer Services
9. Coated Fabrics Market Size To Grow Over $22.57 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
10. Carpet Cleaning And Upholstery Cleaning
11. Carpet Cleaning Services In Sherman Oaks
12. Cheap Carpet Steam Cleaning
13. The Provision Of These Loans Empowers You To Take Out Quick Cash
Author: Jack martin
14. Bearings Market Size Projected To Grow Over $110 Million By 2024
Author: Gomez R
15. Free Classifieds India