ALL >> Business >> View Article
Thick Business Card, A Business Magnet
Total Articles: 25
We live in an age where time is of utmost importance. First impression is indeed a priority. Every one of us witnesses a hailstorm of colorful promotions and creative marketing campaigns, every waking moment of the day; advertisements, marketing campaigns, hoardings, billboards shouting out to the audience to grab their attention. On such a competitive play-ground, how do you project yourself? What do you do you get noticed within a span of a few seconds? “If you have the talent, you will be noticed”, is now old school. If you want to stand out, you need to be seen and heard, loud and clear. A high-end business card is such an impression booster.
Cards Providing a Cutting Edge to Your Personality
As we socialize and meet new people, we immediately begin building traits about them based on the first impression. Most of the times these people are potential business associates and the decision making process begins the moment you get introduced. This has also led to a growing need for great ideas for logo design. One may wonder as to how far can these image boosters go to give an edge to your personality.
The 3D Effect
Creativity and innovation is boundless and has brought about revolutions in all fields. One such idea that is picking up speed is in the print and paper industry. It’s not just the film industry that is experimenting with visual effects, but so is the printing field by introducing layered cards. These cards typically have 2 layers of cards – one that acts as the base and the other one is cut and shaped to give the desired effect. These visuals are made keeping in mind the business, the logo and the target audience too. Technical advancements in the printing and cutting machines act as a huge support to make this possible.
Mind over Money
The success of these high-end business cards is evident in the increasing demand for multi-layered cards. In spite of the high costs involved in Creating Logo Designs and unique visuals, professionals look at it as an investment for the business. It is considered to be the first face of the business and hence a brand building exercise. With dwindling demand for printed news papers, the print ad budget is now being diverted to this innovative approach to help you carve a niche for yourself. Thick business card is indeed the cheapest, quickest and instant marketing strategy you might not want to ignore!
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev