ALL >> Business >> View Article
Thick Business Card, A Business Magnet
Total Articles: 28
We live in an age where time is of utmost importance. First impression is indeed a priority. Every one of us witnesses a hailstorm of colorful promotions and creative marketing campaigns, every waking moment of the day; advertisements, marketing campaigns, hoardings, billboards shouting out to the audience to grab their attention. On such a competitive play-ground, how do you project yourself? What do you do you get noticed within a span of a few seconds? “If you have the talent, you will be noticed”, is now old school. If you want to stand out, you need to be seen and heard, loud and clear. A high-end business card is such an impression booster.
Cards Providing a Cutting Edge to Your Personality
As we socialize and meet new people, we immediately begin building traits about them based on the first impression. Most of the times these people are potential business associates and the decision making process begins the moment you get introduced. This has also led to a growing need for great ideas for logo design. One may wonder as to how far can these image boosters go to give an edge to your personality.
The 3D Effect
Creativity and innovation is boundless and has brought about revolutions in all fields. One such idea that is picking up speed is in the print and paper industry. It’s not just the film industry that is experimenting with visual effects, but so is the printing field by introducing layered cards. These cards typically have 2 layers of cards – one that acts as the base and the other one is cut and shaped to give the desired effect. These visuals are made keeping in mind the business, the logo and the target audience too. Technical advancements in the printing and cutting machines act as a huge support to make this possible.
Mind over Money
The success of these high-end business cards is evident in the increasing demand for multi-layered cards. In spite of the high costs involved in Creating Logo Designs and unique visuals, professionals look at it as an investment for the business. It is considered to be the first face of the business and hence a brand building exercise. With dwindling demand for printed news papers, the print ad budget is now being diverted to this innovative approach to help you carve a niche for yourself. Thick business card is indeed the cheapest, quickest and instant marketing strategy you might not want to ignore!
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions