ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Cinderella And Some Family Issues
Total Articles: 43
We were all exposed about the cruel stepmother and her equally cold-blooded daughters in the classic fairy tale Cinderella. I mean, who wasn’t? It is one of the most famous tales written by the Grimm brothers. And who knows how many versions have been created of the said story? Countless of movies have been produced in Hollywood to revive the story and for some reasons it has actually been made a kind of pattern in a lot of screenplays. The main character always has to coexist with a villain or (if it’s more than one) villains. In Cinderella’s case, it started upon the death of her father and the showing of true colors of her stepmom and two conniving stepsisters. But what could have happened had there already been a family attorney in that era to help her face issues related to having an unconventional family set-up?
If there were a pre-nuptial agreement at the time when Cinderella’s father married the second time around after his first wife’s death, she would have not experienced the suffering the way her stepmother and stepsisters had treated her. The thing that happened is that she was stolen off the riches she should have inherited and enjoyed after her father died. But because of the absence of a family attorney who’s well-versed enough to defend her of her rights, or maybe because of the absence of such law, she was stepped upon and taken advantage by people who lusted only for wealth. Despite Cindy being the kin daughter and the sole heir, she received nothing – even a single cent.
Cinderella’s dad was remarried to a woman named Lady Termaine who already had two daughters namely Drizella and Anastasia. It was made clear through their mother’s actions that they were not legally adopted by Cindy’s father. Lady Termaine was obviously rooting to benefit from whatever inheritance her dead husband had left behind. However, since the processing of a legal adoption did not take place for Drizella and Anastasia to be considered legal daughters of the deceased, all the wealth was expected to go to Cindy. The said scenario threatened Lady Termaine. Her desperate measures lead her to be overly defensive which resulted to Cindy being maltreated. This second case screams of the family’s need to have a family attorney long before death had to take place.
Cinderella was treated like a slave by her stepmom and stepsisters immediately after her father died. In the law, violence is explained not only as physical violence but also in terms of psychological and emotional turmoil. In whichever case, Cindy experienced one or two of those from the people who “took care” of her after becoming an orphan. Only the Grimm brothers truly know how long Cindy suffered from the injustices she did not deserve at all. A reputable family attorney could have saved her from the injustices she experienced better than a prince charming. Fighting for one’s rights is the happiest ending there could have been.
Tina Jones is a resident of Maryland. Know more about family attorney in Maryland here.
Legal Articles1. 7 Keys To Improving Lead Conversion For Personal Injury Lawyers
2. Hire Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Constitutional Rights
3. For Child Support Issues, Consult The Springfield Missouri Child Support Lawyers In Greene County
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
4. Why Is It Important To Contact An Attorney In Phoenix?
5. Overview Of The Ins And Outs Of Settling A Car Accident Claim In Scottsdale
6. Seattle Insurance Lawyer To Settle Accident Claims
Author: Chris Thayer
7. Four Crucial Complications That Can Result Immediately After Ivc Filter Transplant
Author: Nick Feizy
8. Who Do I Sue After A Car Accident In Tucson?
9. Check Criminal Records
10. Knowing More About Forfeiture And Bail Bonds
Author: Emily Stone
11. What Does It Take To Hire A Car Accident Attorney
Author: ABetter UCBD
12. Requirements For Proving “inability To Present The Case” - Enforcement Of Foreign Awards
Author: S Ravi Shankar
13. Amazing Guide To Hire The Accident Attorney
Author: Chris Thayer
14. Can You Still Recover Damages - If You Were Not Wearing A Seatbelt
15. St Louis Missouri Divorce Lawyers Can Help You Rebuild Your Life
Author: kirk c stange