ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Beginner In The Mass Communications Curriculum Fi
Total Articles: 7
The MDIS School of Media and Communications is the first in the mass communications agenda field in Singapore. It is also the first institution in Singapore to support mass communications curriculum from an American institution called Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree program is coached by OCU college in Singapore. The course are industry centered, relevant and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit rooms. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for purposeful training. Learners have the opportunity to apply what they understand within their academic course. They are guided to excel at valuable experience such as dealing with radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these skills, they are open to a large range of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To get more expertise, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Undergraduates get to operate their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to improve their journalistic abilities.
Learners from the college are also very effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well accepted by media and communications companies. Furthermore, our undergraduates also assist in the Institute's marketing programs. These practical aspects make sure that our graduates are well-prepared for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to get Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 plan, the school has plans to build on its success by having more industry relevant media program and make sure that our students are able to prove their strength and make their accomplishment in Singapore as well as on the global front.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl