ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Beginner In The Mass Communications Curriculum Fi
Total Articles: 7
The MDIS School of Media and Communications is the first in the mass communications agenda field in Singapore. It is also the first institution in Singapore to support mass communications curriculum from an American institution called Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree program is coached by OCU college in Singapore. The course are industry centered, relevant and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit rooms. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for purposeful training. Learners have the opportunity to apply what they understand within their academic course. They are guided to excel at valuable experience such as dealing with radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these skills, they are open to a large range of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To get more expertise, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Undergraduates get to operate their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to improve their journalistic abilities.
Learners from the college are also very effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well accepted by media and communications companies. Furthermore, our undergraduates also assist in the Institute's marketing programs. These practical aspects make sure that our graduates are well-prepared for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to get Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 plan, the school has plans to build on its success by having more industry relevant media program and make sure that our students are able to prove their strength and make their accomplishment in Singapore as well as on the global front.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions