ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Beginner In The Mass Communications Curriculum Fi
Total Articles: 7
The MDIS School of Media and Communications is the first in the mass communications agenda field in Singapore. It is also the first institution in Singapore to support mass communications curriculum from an American institution called Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree program is coached by OCU college in Singapore. The course are industry centered, relevant and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit rooms. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for purposeful training. Learners have the opportunity to apply what they understand within their academic course. They are guided to excel at valuable experience such as dealing with radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these skills, they are open to a large range of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To get more expertise, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Undergraduates get to operate their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to improve their journalistic abilities.
Learners from the college are also very effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well accepted by media and communications companies. Furthermore, our undergraduates also assist in the Institute's marketing programs. These practical aspects make sure that our graduates are well-prepared for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to get Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 plan, the school has plans to build on its success by having more industry relevant media program and make sure that our students are able to prove their strength and make their accomplishment in Singapore as well as on the global front.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining