ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Beginner In The Mass Communications Curriculum Fi
Total Articles: 7
The MDIS School of Media and Communications is the first in the mass communications agenda field in Singapore. It is also the first institution in Singapore to support mass communications curriculum from an American institution called Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree program is coached by OCU college in Singapore. The course are industry centered, relevant and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit rooms. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for purposeful training. Learners have the opportunity to apply what they understand within their academic course. They are guided to excel at valuable experience such as dealing with radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these skills, they are open to a large range of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To get more expertise, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Undergraduates get to operate their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to improve their journalistic abilities.
Learners from the college are also very effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well accepted by media and communications companies. Furthermore, our undergraduates also assist in the Institute's marketing programs. These practical aspects make sure that our graduates are well-prepared for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to get Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 plan, the school has plans to build on its success by having more industry relevant media program and make sure that our students are able to prove their strength and make their accomplishment in Singapore as well as on the global front.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent