ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Beginner In The Mass Communications Curriculum Fi
Total Articles: 7
The MDIS School of Media and Communications is the first in the mass communications agenda field in Singapore. It is also the first institution in Singapore to support mass communications curriculum from an American institution called Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree program is coached by OCU college in Singapore. The course are industry centered, relevant and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio galleries as well as Audio and Video edit rooms. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such systems for purposeful training. Learners have the opportunity to apply what they understand within their academic course. They are guided to excel at valuable experience such as dealing with radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In knowing these skills, they are open to a large range of assignments including television and radio presenting.
To get more expertise, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Undergraduates get to operate their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to improve their journalistic abilities.
Learners from the college are also very effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well accepted by media and communications companies. Furthermore, our undergraduates also assist in the Institute's marketing programs. These practical aspects make sure that our graduates are well-prepared for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to get Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 plan, the school has plans to build on its success by having more industry relevant media program and make sure that our students are able to prove their strength and make their accomplishment in Singapore as well as on the global front.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help