ALL >> Others >> View Article
Mix Flow Ventilators For High Pressure Air Moving
Total Articles: 25
A new high pressure MVA series mixed flow in-line ventilators finally resolves the problem of pushing air through high resistance and long ventilation ducts.
Mixed Flow fans are an excellent choice for return air, supply, or general ventilation applications where low sound is critical. As compared to similarly sized tubular centrifugals and vane axials, a mixed flow fan will be 5-20 dB quieter! In addition, the mixed flow wheel is extremely efficient and will cut down on operating expenses.
Unique features of the MVA Mixed Flow Fans include:
- Universal Mounting System that allows the unit to be field rotated at the job site
- Compact design with standard slip-fit duct connections for ease of installation
- UL/CSA listing for electrical is available
- Continuously welded housing with a standard powder paint finish suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- A complete three plane vibration test of all assembled fans prior to shipment
* Belt drive construction with motor out of the airstream
* Air Handling Quality bearings selected with a minimum life in excess of L(10) 50,000 hours at the maximum operating speed
* Performance capacities from 1,000 to 100,000 cfm (1,700 - 165,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 8 in. wg. (2000 Pa)
* Direct drive construction eliminates belts, pulleys, and shaft bearing maintenance
* MVAD design is more compact for space critical application
* Partial wheel widths allow for wide performance capacities ranging from 500 to 105,000 cfm (900 - 170,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 9 in. w.g. (2300PA)
Another in-line fan for for air moving in round ducts by ACME Fan Co. is a high pressure small vaneaxial fan finally resolves the problem of boosting air flow in long ventilation ducts of today's large residential houses.
For a long time the efficient ventilation of remote rooms in the large houses could be done only with two independent air supply sources (like a furnace). Ventilating ductwork in contemporary large houses becomes so long and elaborated that even a high pressure furnace fan couldn't generate enough static pressure to blow through the whole length of such a duct. The existing low pressure booster duct fans, even though compact enough to be installed in-line in the house ventilation ductwork, still do not provide enough booster pressure / airflow. The usual solution to this problem was installation of two independent furnaces with different air ducts, which is rather expensive option.
A new high pressure (up to 1.5" WG) small vaneaxial Series VA fan is an ideal booster fan for prolonged ducts. Unlike inline centrifugal ventilator, that also generates rather high pressure, the air comes out not from a peripheral outlet ring area, but distributes evenly across its outlet opening like in true axial blowers.
The other advantages of VA Series vaneaxial ventilators is their intrinsic spark-resistant construction because of all-aluminum construction; quiet operation of true vaneaxial design; lower energy consumption due to efficient wheel design.
Eight different sizes from 6" DIA to 10" DIA offer wide performance range for any ventilation duct design. Direct drive design ensures long live, maintenance-free operation. Explosion proof motors are available too, as well as sliding dampers, various mounting options, additional sound isolation.
Additional information can be found at the Industrial ACME Fan Company web site http://acmefan.net/product.html
Industrial Mechanical Process Engineer
ACME Fan Co.
Others Articles1. Is Your Company Ready For Industry 4.0 Transformation?
Author: Arjun N
2. Recover Lost Facebook Password Via Fb Service Number +1 844 827 1201
Author: facebook hacked account recover number
3. Understanding Awg Fire Alarm Cable
Author: Greg Anixter
4. Top 5 Iphone Se Parts To Keep Your Phone Working Like New
Author: Darren Chappel
5. Simple Yet Effective Cable Trays For Easy Cable Management System
Author: Mrugesh Rana
6. Features Of Slotted Angle Racks Dubai
Author: Abazar Shelving
7. Assisted Living Vs Nursing Homes
Author: Assisted Living Facilities
8. How To Choose A Dog Daycare In Edmonton
Author: Diana Mead
9. Details Of Bakery Equipment Suppliers Dubai
Author: alrazana kitchen
10. 5 Questions For Choosing A Dog Boarding Kennels
Author: Diana Mead
11. How To Keep Your Indoor Plants Looking Fresh
Author: Michele Sokoloff
12. Use Sketch Pens For The Best Quality And Unique Artwork
Author: elkos pens
13. Top 3 Reasons To Buy And Use Fake Ids And License
Author: John Moore
14. Nagpatong Rock Formation: Nature’s Hand In Molding Awesomeness
Author: Our 7107 Island
15. Want To Save Your Money? Hire Interstate Removalists Company….
Author: Riley Evans