ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Facts About Top Three Cross Platform Mobile Development Frameworks You Should Know
Total Articles: 43
Mobiles have become an indispensible part of our daily life. With the advent of latest technologies, the demand of customers has also increased manifolds. Amidst such competitive scenario, it has become quite challenging to develop mobile applications that are best in performance and efficiently meets the expectations of customers. Several mobile app developing companies across the globe are using their best available resources to come up with innovative applications that can take the world by a storm.
Such companies are well backed by expert professionals who are well versed in mobile application tools and have undeniably solved cross-platform issues to a large amount. The improvement of such tools does away with the need of creating same type of application separately. They not only save time but also provide developers with a wide scope of building applications.
Here are top three cross platform mobile application development frameworks that have gained immense popularity:
It has turned out to be the choice of thousands of developers worldwide.
An open source framework for mobile app development, PhoneGap helps companies and developers in creating free and open source applications. Developed by Nitobi Software under the license of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), cross platform PhoneGap development environment allows creation of apps for OS’s iPhone, Windows mobile, Android, Symbian, Blackberry and webOS.
Its architecture is composed of 3 layers, namely-
Web application- It represents the environment for creation of app using IDE
OS and native APIs.
Reports of 2013 Global Developer Survey on 5000 developers across the world by Kendo UI revealed that 90% of them prefer using cross platform HTML5 development instead of native apps. 51% of the developers worked for small to mid-sized businesses, 20% worked for enterprises while 29% worked for startup ventures.
Different types of apps that are built using HTML5 include those related to productivity, utility, consumer, LOB, social networking, entertainment, lifestyle, travel, games and others.
This framework has its own limitations as developers surveyed by the company admitted that it is really difficult to develop apps for Blackberry and iOS platforms.
There are a number of mobile app development service providers available but before finalizing services of any company, it is wise to do ample research about their works and projects undertaken till date.
About Author:Jessica Gilbert is a skilled professional in mobile application technologies. Writes articles related to mobile application and related topics. It is an expert writer for numerous topics related to mobile phones application. If you know more information about cross platform Mobile application development you should hire our mobile application developers.
Web Design Articles1. Which Are The Best Web Designing Companies In India?
Author: NIlanjan Banerjee
2. Is Your Web Site Is Sufficient To Create Income For Your Business
Author: Infocampus logics pvt ltd
3. Services Offered By A Best Website Designing Company In Bhopal
Author: Suresh Kumar
4. Know About The Uniqueness Of Custom Logo Design
Author: Aengus Ryan
5. Why Event Coordinators Have To Use An Excellent Event App?
6. What To Ask When Hiring A Software Developer
7. Top Ways Mobile Applications Can Benefit Events
8. The Digital Signage – Three Most Handy Rules To Success
9. Successful Advertising And Marketing With Digital Signage
10. Introduction The Advantages Of Augmented Reality App Development
11. How You Can Select A Conference App That Enhances Participants’ Experience?
12. How To Select The Best Mobile Event App
13. How To Select A Software Development Company - A Few Tips For You
14. How Can Digital Signage Boost Customer Experiences In Business
15. How Augmented Reality Shall Form The Mobile-first Business Community