ALL Ľ Web-Design >> View Article
Facts About Top Three Cross Platform Mobile Development Frameworks You Should KnowBy Expert Author: jessica martin
Mobiles have become an indispensible part of our daily life. With the advent of latest technologies, the demand of customers has also increased manifolds. Amidst such competitive scenario, it has become quite challenging to develop mobile applications that are best in performance and efficiently meets the expectations of customers. Several mobile app developing companies across the globe are using their best available resources to come up with innovative applications that can take the world by a storm.
Such companies are well backed by expert professionals who are well versed in mobile application tools and have undeniably solved cross-platform issues to a large amount. The improvement of such tools does away with the need of creating same type of application separately. They not only save time but also provide developers with a wide scope of building applications.
Here are top three cross platform mobile application development frameworks that have gained immense popularity:
It has turned out to be the choice of thousands of developers worldwide.
An open source framework for mobile app development, PhoneGap helps companies and developers in creating free and open source applications. Developed by Nitobi Software under the license of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), cross platform PhoneGap development environment allows creation of apps for OSís iPhone, Windows mobile, Android, Symbian, Blackberry and webOS.
Its architecture is composed of 3 layers, namely-
Web application- It represents the environment for creation of app using IDE
OS and native APIs.
Reports of 2013 Global Developer Survey on 5000 developers across the world by Kendo UI revealed that 90% of them prefer using cross platform HTML5 development instead of native apps. 51% of the developers worked for small to mid-sized businesses, 20% worked for enterprises while 29% worked for startup ventures.
Different types of apps that are built using HTML5 include those related to productivity, utility, consumer, LOB, social networking, entertainment, lifestyle, travel, games and others.
This framework has its own limitations as developers surveyed by the company admitted that it is really difficult to develop apps for Blackberry and iOS platforms.
There are a number of mobile app development service providers available but before finalizing services of any company, it is wise to do ample research about their works and projects undertaken till date.
About Author:Jessica Gilbert is a skilled professional in mobile application technologies. Writes articles related to mobile application and related topics. It is an expert writer for numerous topics related to mobile phones application. If you know more information about cross platform Mobile application development you should hire our mobile application developers.
Web Design Articles1. Share Or Buy? Test Sail To Find Out
Author: Grace Lewis
2. Web Developers Aplenty But Who Do You Trust
Author: Stuart Spindlow
3. Important Qualities For A Web Designer
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. Selecting The Best Web Hosting Company For Your Business
Author: Saibal Chakravarty
5. Check These Tips To Choose A Company For Airport Management
Author: Aviation Infrastructure
6. How To Learn The Gradual Process Behind The Successful Web Designing
7. What Is The Best Guide To Select The Right Website Designing And Development Company
8. Four Skills Needed To Make The Perfect Website
Author: Himanshu Kashyap
9. What Is The Importance Of Overhauling Your Website?
10. How Comes Improve Web Design With These 8 Simple Tips
11. Tips For Designing A Mobile Friendly Website
Author: Rahul Satish
12. The Guide To Responsive Web Design
Author: poonam sharma
13. What Are The Five Things To Know Before Designing A Website
14. What Do You Have To Follow Principles For Getting A Successful Website
15. The Growing Mobile Internet Usage And Future Of Wordpress Sites