ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Smart Cards All Set To Replace The Ration Cards
Total Articles: 533
Soon enough ration cards will become a thing of past, what with the government all set replace them with smart cards, focusing on removing the extensive hoardings, diversion of food grains, and black marketeering.
There are extensive kinds of smart cards like java cards and Mifare 1k cards that consist of information of family members, which includes their photographs and biometrics. This card has been played by the government, when there have been allegations of fake ration cards, and the mishandling of quota, at several fair price shops.
The government is aiming at the computerization of the department of civil supplies and consumer affairs. It is focusing on the digitalization of the ration card, and is designing some pilot projects .
The data that have been received have to be tested for errors and mistakes, and also to gather additional information which is available at the fair price shops.
Ration card holders have also been informed, and told to check and make the necessary corrections if required, in the information printed on the verification form. Additional information like the Aadhar card number, mobile number, bank account details, are also filled in the form.
The cardholders can also include the names of their children after submitting their birth certificates, and names can also be deleted from the list by submitting the death certificates.
The verification forms need to be filled in the proper manner, and must be submitted to the fair price shops along with the photocopies of the current ration cards and other vital documents. Several programs are also being initiated by the government, with the aim of teaching the users about the usage of smart cards like java cards and Mifare 1k cards.
The usage of these cards is a foolproof system, where any registered member can avail for the quota at any of the fair price shops. The digitalization of the fair price shops is also being aimed by the government. This process has started in several states, and will soon be implemented in all across the country.
People need to be educated and informed about the multifarious uses and advantages of these cards. It is only when they become fully aware; they will understand how a simple microchip can prove to be so useful for them. The government has already taken all the initiatives to make the process as simple as possible. Now the people have to take a step further and embrace the smart phenomenon.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff