ALL >> Education >> View Article
10 Ways To Fail At Article Marketing
Total Articles: 41
Unfortunately, with every campaign you start, if the right steps aren't taken or the entire campaign doesn't have a solid team behind it, you might see it fail, and fail quick. This could be a good thing as you will learn what you could have done, improve on that and get ready for your next campaign.
Like any marketing campaign, article marketing is no different. Lets take a look at some of the biggest reasons you might fail at article marketing.
1. Failing to create an interesting title that drives a user from outside of the article into the article. Your title plays just an important role just as your content does.
2. Articles are used heavily for answering questions or problems. If your articles don't help answer your reader's questions, they will move on and not return.
3. If you articles don't keep the attention of your reader, the link to your website will never be seen. You must keep the attention of your reader throughout the entire article with captivating content. This will drive them to the resource box below your article.
4. Failing to understand that article directories have an interest in keeping their readers happy by providing quality articles. Submitting spun articles or articles of little substance will cause their directory to fall in popularity. So don't spend your time writing articles people do not want to read.
5. Failing to use your resource box effectively. You need to create a strong CTA (call-to-action) that will grab the attention of your reader. Your goal is to get them to your website.
6. Failing to get to the point quick. You might write well but don't use articles to showcase this too much. Use your first paragraph to capture the reader. Then, head straight to the point and stay on topic. Readers do not have all day to read your articles.
7. Failing to follow basic grammar. You must spellcheck, correct grammar and sentence structure errors. Not following these basic writing tips will cause frustration in your reader and they will move on.
8. Failing to place your article in the correct category. You need to be sure you place your articles where they belong. If you fail to do so, the only way your article will likely be found is by a general search. You have a much higher chance of someone finding your article if it's in the correct category.
9. Failing to follow basic instructions. If the article directory has clear instructions on what your article should and should not contain, how long it should be and the number of links allowed, follow them. Otherwise, the directory will be more apt to reject all of your articles.
10. Failing to organize your content nicely. If you can use bullets, use them. If you can break up your content into smaller paragraphs, do it. If you can create headers for your content, do it. This will make your content easier to scan and a much more pleasing article to read.
Education Articles1. What Qualifications Are Important To Get Into The Nda Exam?
2. For Studying A Digital Marketing Course Or Join A Company As A Digital Marketing Trainee?
3. Looking For Day Care Near Manchester?
Author: Nichola Moss
4. Why Ux Is Not 100% Ui
5. Best Digital Marketing Course In Delhi| Top Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi
Author: Gaurav Dubey
6. Led Lcd Tv Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Mr. A
7. How You Should Analyse Your Mock Tests
Author: Kishor Rathod
8. Things To Keep In Mind For Ssc Cgl Descriptive Test 2018
Author: Tina sharma
9. The Best Among Ux And Ui Design
Author: Career LiftUp
10. 10 Non-traditional Nursing Jobs You Can Opt For
Author: John Noels
11. Advantages Of Child Care Centres In Eastern Creek
Author: Katherine Harris
12. Salesforce Career Path Made Simple
Author: Riley Louis
13. All About Managing Successful Program (msp) Training & Certification
Author: Olushola Ogunseitan
14. C Program
Author: karpagam s
15. How I Passed My Comptia Security+ Sy0-501 Exam In The First Attempt?
Author: Angela George