ALL >> Education >> View Article
10 Ways To Fail At Article Marketing
Total Articles: 41
Unfortunately, with every campaign you start, if the right steps aren't taken or the entire campaign doesn't have a solid team behind it, you might see it fail, and fail quick. This could be a good thing as you will learn what you could have done, improve on that and get ready for your next campaign.
Like any marketing campaign, article marketing is no different. Lets take a look at some of the biggest reasons you might fail at article marketing.
1. Failing to create an interesting title that drives a user from outside of the article into the article. Your title plays just an important role just as your content does.
2. Articles are used heavily for answering questions or problems. If your articles don't help answer your reader's questions, they will move on and not return.
3. If you articles don't keep the attention of your reader, the link to your website will never be seen. You must keep the attention of your reader throughout the entire article with captivating content. This will drive them to the resource box below your article.
4. Failing to understand that article directories have an interest in keeping their readers happy by providing quality articles. Submitting spun articles or articles of little substance will cause their directory to fall in popularity. So don't spend your time writing articles people do not want to read.
5. Failing to use your resource box effectively. You need to create a strong CTA (call-to-action) that will grab the attention of your reader. Your goal is to get them to your website.
6. Failing to get to the point quick. You might write well but don't use articles to showcase this too much. Use your first paragraph to capture the reader. Then, head straight to the point and stay on topic. Readers do not have all day to read your articles.
7. Failing to follow basic grammar. You must spellcheck, correct grammar and sentence structure errors. Not following these basic writing tips will cause frustration in your reader and they will move on.
8. Failing to place your article in the correct category. You need to be sure you place your articles where they belong. If you fail to do so, the only way your article will likely be found is by a general search. You have a much higher chance of someone finding your article if it's in the correct category.
9. Failing to follow basic instructions. If the article directory has clear instructions on what your article should and should not contain, how long it should be and the number of links allowed, follow them. Otherwise, the directory will be more apt to reject all of your articles.
10. Failing to organize your content nicely. If you can use bullets, use them. If you can break up your content into smaller paragraphs, do it. If you can create headers for your content, do it. This will make your content easier to scan and a much more pleasing article to read.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar