ALL » General >> View Article
Mix Flow Fans VentilatorsBy Expert Author: Oleg Chechel
A new high pressure MVA series mixed flow in-line fans finally resolves the problem of pushing air through high resistance and long ventilation ducts.
Unique features of the MVA Mixed Flow Fans include:
- Universal Mounting System that allows the unit to be field rotated at the job site
- Compact design with standard slip-fit duct connections for ease of installation
- UL/CSA listing for electrical is available
- Continuously welded housing with a standard powder paint finish suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- A complete three plane vibration test of all assembled fans prior to shipment
Mixed Flow fans are an excellent choice for return air, supply, or general ventilation applications where low sound is critical. As compared to similarly sized tubular centrifugals and vane axials, a mixed flow fan will be 5-20 dB quieter! In addition, the mixed flow wheel is extremely efficient and will cut down on operating expenses.
* Belt drive construction with motor out of the airstream
* Air Handling Quality bearings selected with a minimum life in excess of L(10) 50,000 hours at the maximum operating speed
* Performance capacities from 1,000 to 100,000 cfm (1,700 - 165,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 8 in. wg. (2000 Pa)
* Direct drive construction eliminates belts, pulleys, and shaft bearing maintenance
* MVAD design is more compact for space critical application
* Partial wheel widths allow for wide performance capacities ranging from 500 to 105,000 cfm (900 - 170,000 m3/hour) and pressures up to 9 in. w.g. (2300PA)
Another in-line fan for for air moving in round ducts by Industrial Blower Co. is a high pressure small vaneaxial fan finally resolves the problem of boosting air flow in long ventilation ducts of today's large residential houses.
For a long time the efficient ventilation of remote rooms in the large houses could be done only with two independent air supply sources (like a furnace). Ventilating ductwork in contemporary large houses becomes so long and elaborated that even a high pressure furnace fan couldn't generate enough static pressure to blow through the whole length of such a duct. The existing low pressure booster duct fans, even though compact enough to be installed in-line in the house ventilation ductwork, still do not provide enough booster pressure / airflow. The usual solution to this problem was installation of two independent furnaces with different air ducts, which is rather expensive option.
A new high pressure (up to 1.5" WG) small vaneaxial Series VA fan is an ideal booster fan for prolonged ducts. Unlike inline centrifugal ventilator, that also generates rather high pressure, the air comes out not from a peripheral outlet ring area, but distributes evenly across its outlet opening like in true axial blowers.
The other advantages of VA Series vaneaxial ventilators is their intrinsic spark-resistant construction because of all-aluminum construction; quiet operation of true vaneaxial design; lower energy consumption due to efficient wheel design.
Eight different sizes from 6" DIA to 10" DIA offer wide performance range for any ventilation duct design. Direct drive design ensures long live, maintenance-free operation. Explosion proof motors are available too, as well as sliding dampers, various mounting options, additional sound isolation.
For additional information please refer to http://industrialblower.net/index.html
Ventilation Equipment Designer
Industrial Blower Co.
General Articles1. Scop Of Mca And Best Mca College In Siliguri Darjeeling
Author: Mukesh Maheshwari
2. Consider The Points In Selection Of The Kitchen Accessories
Author: Swati Chaudhary
3. Small Business Growth Alliance Helps Business Owners Bring Back Customers
Author: 1888 PressRelease
4. Buy Your Favorite Designer Jewellery Online
5. Water Damage-cracked Screen-battery Repair Or Replacement
Author: UK Wide Repair
6. Samsung Repair Centre London With Warranty
Author: samsung repairer
7. Make Your Christmas Festival Unforgettable With Amazing Gifts
Author: Payal sharma
8. Leadership Development Training To Improve Skills And Personality
Author: Sakshi tyagi
9. How To Understanding The Central Auditory Processing Disorder
10. Iphone Repair Manchester | Hardware And Software Fault Repair
Author: Manchester Phone Repair
11. How Produktionsbolag Bring Awareness Towards Motion Picture
12. Literele Alfabetului Romān: A Ă Ā B C D E F G H I Ī J K L M N O P Q R S Ş T Ţ U V W X
Author: Gina Malot
13. Quality Assurance-: Test Minutely Before Delivering
Author: test minutely before delivering
14. Der Männlichen Submissive-alles Von Dessous Bis Abendkleider
15. Laptop Repair Preston | Hardware Faults And Software Issues
Author: Tablet Repair