ALL » Legal >> View Article
Why Divorce Is UglyBy Expert Author: Tina Jones
Yes, yes. I know what you are about to say. Divorce is very rampant in America today. People accept it as a norm in our society—much like dating and even marriage. Personally, I even wonder why people get married at the first place, when they will just end up divorcing anyway. this whole process of getting married and then suing each other for divorce is just one long, expensive ordeal for the men and women in the society. I did not even include the children in this rambling. When you think about all this, the children are the one who are greatly affected by parental separation—which leads me to my first reason why I find the business of divorce a very ugly thing.
It tears families apart
As I have mentioned earlier in this statement, the ones greatly affected by divorced couples are the children. Good for them if they still have not produced offspring yet. But what about the many other who did? What, are they going to make a schedule for their children as well? Summer in their father’s place and proceed to their mother’s place in the fall? That is just too much for the children. Yes, they can adapt. But children from broken homes often grow up with issues that are mostly hidden from their parents. This prevents them from living whole lives.
It is a tiring process
Let us say both of you consented on your divorce. That should be easier right? Yes, you are right. However, unfortunately, you will still go on with a legal process. You and your future ex-spouse will have to come up with divorce lawyers to represent each of you in the process. Of course, the both of you can also agree to have a single divorce lawyer to represent the both of you in your divorce case. But it will still take much of your energy (mostly emotional) and time.
It is expensive
You are filing a divorce case. Included in this process is the need for a divorce lawyer, some paperwork, and some meet-ups and negotiation. Well, the one that can actually take most of your money is your divorce lawyer. Another thing is that you might lose in court to your future ex-spouse regarding some possessions and property. That loss will also cost you much. Think about it.
It mostly leaves one or both parties unhappy
Although I have been using mutual consent as an example, we also cannot deny the fact that most marriages end with the other party leaving bitterly and emotionally beaten up. Most couple may claim that their divorce is a win-win situation for both of them. But this ordeal can also leave a terrible scar on the other party. Some people even ruin their lives because of unwanted divorce. I must admit, divorce is indeed a terrible thing. Popular as it is in our present society, this norm has brought more unhappiness to most people than any other factors in their lives. The worst part in this process is that they fall in love, get married again, and get divorced all over again. I know this is not true for most people, but more and more fall to this vortex without them even realizing it.
Tina Jones is the author of this article on divorce lawyer. Know more about divorce lawyer Maryland here.
Legal Articles1. Finish Your Property Related Work Fast With The Estate Lawyer Vancouver Services
Author: John Petter
2. Hiring An Attorney Lessens The Severe Penalties
Author: MICHAEL GREENBERG
3. Top Risks Associated With Ivc Filter Injury And How To Find Perfect Legal Help In Ft. Worth
Author: Nick Feizy
4. Aquel Alquiler Coche Alicante Se Agrupa Un Desperdiciamiento Topológico
Author: Katherina Soto
5. The Lemon Law
Author: Howard Gutman
6. Cuanto Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Zahoria Este Libertarismo Gesticulador
Author: Faith Real
7. Seat Belt Injury Law Firm – The Safety Purpose Of Seat Belts
8. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Desenlabona Ese Telonero Arbitrador Excepto Un Mecato Sangui
Author: Latia Gaunt
9. Best Interests Of The Child: What Guides Judges’ Decision-making
10. Forensic Document & Handwriting Examiner | James A. Green
Author: James A. Green
11. 7 Must Take Steps After Encountering A Catastrophic Auto Accident In Texas
12. Things To Know About Filing Personal Injury Claims
13. What Steps You Must Follow To File A Medical Negligence Claim
Author: Charlie Alcott
14. Is There Difficulty In Finding Answers To Your Carpet Cleaning?
Author: Helen Raley
15. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are Experts In Dealing With All Types Of Criminal Cases