ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Why Divorce Is Ugly
Total Articles: 43
Yes, yes. I know what you are about to say. Divorce is very rampant in America today. People accept it as a norm in our society—much like dating and even marriage. Personally, I even wonder why people get married at the first place, when they will just end up divorcing anyway. this whole process of getting married and then suing each other for divorce is just one long, expensive ordeal for the men and women in the society. I did not even include the children in this rambling. When you think about all this, the children are the one who are greatly affected by parental separation—which leads me to my first reason why I find the business of divorce a very ugly thing.
It tears families apart
As I have mentioned earlier in this statement, the ones greatly affected by divorced couples are the children. Good for them if they still have not produced offspring yet. But what about the many other who did? What, are they going to make a schedule for their children as well? Summer in their father’s place and proceed to their mother’s place in the fall? That is just too much for the children. Yes, they can adapt. But children from broken homes often grow up with issues that are mostly hidden from their parents. This prevents them from living whole lives.
It is a tiring process
Let us say both of you consented on your divorce. That should be easier right? Yes, you are right. However, unfortunately, you will still go on with a legal process. You and your future ex-spouse will have to come up with divorce lawyers to represent each of you in the process. Of course, the both of you can also agree to have a single divorce lawyer to represent the both of you in your divorce case. But it will still take much of your energy (mostly emotional) and time.
It is expensive
You are filing a divorce case. Included in this process is the need for a divorce lawyer, some paperwork, and some meet-ups and negotiation. Well, the one that can actually take most of your money is your divorce lawyer. Another thing is that you might lose in court to your future ex-spouse regarding some possessions and property. That loss will also cost you much. Think about it.
It mostly leaves one or both parties unhappy
Although I have been using mutual consent as an example, we also cannot deny the fact that most marriages end with the other party leaving bitterly and emotionally beaten up. Most couple may claim that their divorce is a win-win situation for both of them. But this ordeal can also leave a terrible scar on the other party. Some people even ruin their lives because of unwanted divorce. I must admit, divorce is indeed a terrible thing. Popular as it is in our present society, this norm has brought more unhappiness to most people than any other factors in their lives. The worst part in this process is that they fall in love, get married again, and get divorced all over again. I know this is not true for most people, but more and more fall to this vortex without them even realizing it.
Tina Jones is the author of this article on divorce lawyer. Know more about divorce lawyer Maryland here.
Legal Articles1. 5 Tips For Protecting Yourself After A Slip And Fall Injury In Phoenix, Az
2. What Losses Are Recoverable After A Car Accident In Phoenix?
3. Bad Driving Habits That Can Be Fatal
Author: Christopher A. Richard
4. New Rules Affecting Massachusettsworkers’ Compensation Law
Author: Conston Taylor
5. How Do Immigration Lawyers Help?
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
6. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
7. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
8. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
9. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
10. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
11. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
12. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
13. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
14. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
15. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer