ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holidays In Tossa De Mar
Total Articles: 31
Tossa De Mar is an area that is located within the Costa Brava in Catalonia. It is one of the areas where people can have a great holiday time and within the area. It is an area that can be accessed easily through Barcelona and Girona. It is an attractive area with a well developed transport network. It is an amazing place with loads of facilities to make the holiday really worth your while.
The area has evidence of a very deep history. There are settlements in the area that are said to go back to Neolithic period. The area has always been populated throughout history. The Iberians and the Romans were among the first people to settle in Tossa De Mar. Tourism is one of the key features of this area. It receives a great number of persons every year and this is quite helpful to the economy of the area. It is an area that is totally against bull fighting.
Agriculture was one of the supporters of the economy in the past. There was a large scale production of cork and grapes in the area. The export market thrived to a very great extent. Cork was exported to the America in the past. Fishing was also one of the activities and even today, fishing villages can still be seen at various points of Tossa De Mar. It always offered an alternative when the economic times were hard.
Today, fishing activities are still practiced even though at small scale. The fish is used for the local markets as well as for the tourism sector. There are many great accommodation facilities that are located at various points of Tossa and you can settle for the one that is the best for you. You can to get a facility that is totally ideal for your kind of holiday. There are hotels, apartments, paradors, villas, hostels and many other forms of accommodation that the tourists can go for when touring this region.
The beach areas are some of the points which one should never miss while on holiday in Tossa. The beaches are quite pleasant to be in. There are three main beaches that you can settle for. They include the Tossa beach, la Mar Menuda and el Codolar. The location of these three is in places that are totally scenic and inviting for any tourist. You should spend some time at such points as it gives you the opportunity to interact and also enjoy the sun, sand and water all at the same time.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Click Website and Get more information on espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://rogerdodds287.devhub.com/blog/1977096-attractive-holiday-homes-for-comfortable-spain-holiday/.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage