ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holidays In Tossa De Mar
Total Articles: 31
Tossa De Mar is an area that is located within the Costa Brava in Catalonia. It is one of the areas where people can have a great holiday time and within the area. It is an area that can be accessed easily through Barcelona and Girona. It is an attractive area with a well developed transport network. It is an amazing place with loads of facilities to make the holiday really worth your while.
The area has evidence of a very deep history. There are settlements in the area that are said to go back to Neolithic period. The area has always been populated throughout history. The Iberians and the Romans were among the first people to settle in Tossa De Mar. Tourism is one of the key features of this area. It receives a great number of persons every year and this is quite helpful to the economy of the area. It is an area that is totally against bull fighting.
Agriculture was one of the supporters of the economy in the past. There was a large scale production of cork and grapes in the area. The export market thrived to a very great extent. Cork was exported to the America in the past. Fishing was also one of the activities and even today, fishing villages can still be seen at various points of Tossa De Mar. It always offered an alternative when the economic times were hard.
Today, fishing activities are still practiced even though at small scale. The fish is used for the local markets as well as for the tourism sector. There are many great accommodation facilities that are located at various points of Tossa and you can settle for the one that is the best for you. You can to get a facility that is totally ideal for your kind of holiday. There are hotels, apartments, paradors, villas, hostels and many other forms of accommodation that the tourists can go for when touring this region.
The beach areas are some of the points which one should never miss while on holiday in Tossa. The beaches are quite pleasant to be in. There are three main beaches that you can settle for. They include the Tossa beach, la Mar Menuda and el Codolar. The location of these three is in places that are totally scenic and inviting for any tourist. You should spend some time at such points as it gives you the opportunity to interact and also enjoy the sun, sand and water all at the same time.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Click Website and Get more information on espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://rogerdodds287.devhub.com/blog/1977096-attractive-holiday-homes-for-comfortable-spain-holiday/.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David