ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holidays In Tossa De Mar
Total Articles: 31
Tossa De Mar is an area that is located within the Costa Brava in Catalonia. It is one of the areas where people can have a great holiday time and within the area. It is an area that can be accessed easily through Barcelona and Girona. It is an attractive area with a well developed transport network. It is an amazing place with loads of facilities to make the holiday really worth your while.
The area has evidence of a very deep history. There are settlements in the area that are said to go back to Neolithic period. The area has always been populated throughout history. The Iberians and the Romans were among the first people to settle in Tossa De Mar. Tourism is one of the key features of this area. It receives a great number of persons every year and this is quite helpful to the economy of the area. It is an area that is totally against bull fighting.
Agriculture was one of the supporters of the economy in the past. There was a large scale production of cork and grapes in the area. The export market thrived to a very great extent. Cork was exported to the America in the past. Fishing was also one of the activities and even today, fishing villages can still be seen at various points of Tossa De Mar. It always offered an alternative when the economic times were hard.
Today, fishing activities are still practiced even though at small scale. The fish is used for the local markets as well as for the tourism sector. There are many great accommodation facilities that are located at various points of Tossa and you can settle for the one that is the best for you. You can to get a facility that is totally ideal for your kind of holiday. There are hotels, apartments, paradors, villas, hostels and many other forms of accommodation that the tourists can go for when touring this region.
The beach areas are some of the points which one should never miss while on holiday in Tossa. The beaches are quite pleasant to be in. There are three main beaches that you can settle for. They include the Tossa beach, la Mar Menuda and el Codolar. The location of these three is in places that are totally scenic and inviting for any tourist. You should spend some time at such points as it gives you the opportunity to interact and also enjoy the sun, sand and water all at the same time.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Click Website and Get more information on espagne
Here you can read my Blogs http://rogerdodds287.devhub.com/blog/1977096-attractive-holiday-homes-for-comfortable-spain-holiday/.
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience