ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
The Woo Group Predicts India To Be The World´s Largest Economy By 2050
Total Articles: 24
Jul. 17, 2013 - HONG KONG -- According to Lead Emerging Markets Specialist and Head of Investment Analysis Dr. Lian Cheung at The Woo Group in Hong Kong, India will surpass China as largest economy in the world in the next forty years. During a recent interview Dr. Cheung said, “We all know that China is on track to overtake Western and European economies in the next decade, but their position on top will be short lived.
China´s unprecedented social engineering project, the “One Child Policy” will have drastic effects on the future of the country. India´s population will most likely grow larger than China´s in the course of the next decade.”
A report entitled “Global Trends 2030: Alternative Worlds” from the US National Intelligence Council stated there will be an inverse relationship between China and India. As China´s economy begins to slow, as we have seen this year with growth dropping below 8%, India will begin to experience a surge of economic power. The report also stated that the Chinese working population will peak in 2016 and decline from 994 million to 961 million in 2030.
India, however, is facing many problems similar to China. There are massive inequities between rural and urban regions and even within the society. Increasing restrictions on basic resources such as, food and water are also a problem in India.
Dr Cheung is also predicting that the middle-class will be the largest segment of the population and that the poverty rate will drop by two-thirds by 2050. There will be improved standards of health and education, and this will enable more than two-thirds of the world´s population to live in cities. This will be the first time in history that most of the world´s population will not be in poverty, making the middle class the most important socio-economic area. Demand will boom for consumer goods such as cars and televisions.
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah