ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
The Woo Group Predicts India To Be The World´s Largest Economy By 2050
Total Articles: 24
Jul. 17, 2013 - HONG KONG -- According to Lead Emerging Markets Specialist and Head of Investment Analysis Dr. Lian Cheung at The Woo Group in Hong Kong, India will surpass China as largest economy in the world in the next forty years. During a recent interview Dr. Cheung said, “We all know that China is on track to overtake Western and European economies in the next decade, but their position on top will be short lived.
China´s unprecedented social engineering project, the “One Child Policy” will have drastic effects on the future of the country. India´s population will most likely grow larger than China´s in the course of the next decade.”
A report entitled “Global Trends 2030: Alternative Worlds” from the US National Intelligence Council stated there will be an inverse relationship between China and India. As China´s economy begins to slow, as we have seen this year with growth dropping below 8%, India will begin to experience a surge of economic power. The report also stated that the Chinese working population will peak in 2016 and decline from 994 million to 961 million in 2030.
India, however, is facing many problems similar to China. There are massive inequities between rural and urban regions and even within the society. Increasing restrictions on basic resources such as, food and water are also a problem in India.
Dr Cheung is also predicting that the middle-class will be the largest segment of the population and that the poverty rate will drop by two-thirds by 2050. There will be improved standards of health and education, and this will enable more than two-thirds of the world´s population to live in cities. This will be the first time in history that most of the world´s population will not be in poverty, making the middle class the most important socio-economic area. Demand will boom for consumer goods such as cars and televisions.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Becoming A Mortgage Net Branch Company
2. Email Scam On Non-profit And Volunteer Groups Recruitment
Author: lexie grey
3. Top Commodity Trading Signals For Comex Investors
Author: Jean Wong
4. Follow These 5 Precautions When You Send Money To India From The Usa
5. Buying Gold And Silver Bullion Coins: How To Do It Right
Author: Sara Watson
6. Intraday Nifty Future Tips & Nifty Tips Service
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
7. How Dedicated Relationship Bank Can Serve You Well
Author: Jeff Usman
8. What Advantages You Can Obtain From Online Investment
Author: Jeff Usman
9. Get Recognition Even In The Crowd
Author: ponting brown
10. What Does The Future Hold For Forex Trading?
Author: Amir Milan
11. Why You Need Best Forex Brokers
Author: Joyce Shen
12. Top Logical And Reasonable Forex Trading Tips
Author: Santosh Sharma
13. Experts Of Financial Advisory Services Pen Down 10 Profitable Stock Picks For 2017
Author: Multi Management & Future Solutions
14. Are Loans Truly Responsive For People With Poor Credit?
Author: John Thomson
15. Axis Bank Waives 12 Emis On Home Loan For Up To 30 Lakhs