ALL >> Education >> View Article
There Is A Big Difference Between Press Releases And Online Articles
Total Articles: 35
Not long ago, a newbie to the online article authoring sector was having trouble getting their articles approved at one of the top online article directory sites. Apparently, their articles were far too over-the-top when it came to promotional marketing. In other words they were more like press releases than just straight articles. Of course, being quite new to all this, they asked what is the difference between press type releases and articles? Yes, a decent question and hopefully, I might shed some light on all this.
Well, it's pretty simple really:
- A PRESS RELEASE is an "announcement" of a product, service, coming event, or project and it often resembles a public relations piece with a strong marketing and advertising push.
- An ARTICLE is an informative or news related piece about an event, person, circumstance, opinion, and it has an informational motive to educate and inform the reader without overbearing bias.
My acquaintance who contacted me online was in the business of helping people access public information, things such as school records or property ownership lists. So, I explained that in their case an article might inform a reader as to the various types of public information available to them, and how they might use that information to help them.
For instance, they may wish to obtain property records to find out who owns a piece of property if they want to make an offer to buy it, use it for an event, or contact the owners for permission of some sort. School records might be wise to obtain to vet a candidate for office, or prior to nomination, unlike what was done in President Obama's case, had it been done we wouldn't have many of the problems we do today.
Articles with an informational slant what the top online article directory websites are looking for. The press releases belong on other websites specifically for that purpose, and directory type article websites especially the best ones are not to be used for bold in-your-face marketing, rather for informing the reader. You see, if you have informational articles, you may put your contact information at the bottom of the article, much as you see in trade journals, and "IF" the reader is interested they may click on that link, if not, they have received free information and you've added to the wealth of human data online, which is what the Internet is for.
So, I hope this explains it all to you, in case you are having challenges trying to understand the difference between the two, as my online acquaintance was. Please pass on the word, let's keep everything fair to the online readers.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake