ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing Questions The Most Popular Beginner Questions Answered! (3 Big Tips)
Total Articles: 40
If you have questions about how to submit articles or about article marketing in general, you're in good company. Most likely many people are wondering the same questions that you are. I'd like to share 4 really great questions that readers have asked me recently.
1 - What if you have some keyword phrases that have misspellings or are grammatically incorrect? Should you still use them in your article submissions?
Answer: You may have noticed that when doing keyword research that sometimes people are not very careful about what they type into Google's search box. Many times there is a slip of the finger resulting in a typo, or other times the searcher uses sloppy English. The people who are searching are just trying to find information--they aren't thinking that they have an audience to what they're typing into search engines. No wonder some keyword terms are filled with misspellings and grammatical errors.
For article marketing purposes, you will need to bypass keyword phrases that have mistakes in them. You see, it's crucial that your article look as high quality as possible, in order to make it attractive to publishers and readers. You wouldn't intentionally include any misspellings or grammatical errors in the article, or it would make the article look less than professional. So stick to keyword phrases that read correctly and make sense to readers!
2 - What phrases should I use as anchor text in my resource box? Should I use the phrase "click here", or is that a waste?
Answer: Your goal is to make the inbound links to your site as natural as possible. Natural link profiles will include the following types of links:
* Links where words unrelated to the topic of your website are used (this would include "click here" type of links).
* Links where your written out website address is the anchor text for the link.
* Links that have semantically related keywords as the anchor text. (By the way, it's fine if the words being linked are variations of the keywords you've selected for your site.)
* Links where the anchor text matches your keyword terms exactly.
* In a natural link profile, you'll also find do-follow and no-follow links.
So, it's fine to use "click here" as the anchor text for your links sometimes, but you'll want to vary things. Especially when you're using the specific keyword phrases that you've researched for your site, you'll want to alternate which ones you use, so that one of your keyword phrases is not overused to the point of becoming suspicious in Google's eyes. Have a list of keyword terms that includes about 5-10 phrases, and take turns using them in the resource box of your article submissions. Then you can also use some of the other types of links listed above.
3 - After I submit an article, how long will it stay published on the site I submit it to? Do I need to resubmit it after some time?
Many online publishers will keep your free reprint articles on their sites indefinitely, so there is no need for you to ever submit the same article to a publisher more than once. Instead, spend your time writing brand new articles. Publishers always want content that they haven't received previously.
I hope that at least one of these 3 random article marketing tips has helped you. Do you have any other questions?
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy