ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing Questions The Most Popular Beginner Questions Answered! (3 Big Tips)
Total Articles: 40
If you have questions about how to submit articles or about article marketing in general, you're in good company. Most likely many people are wondering the same questions that you are. I'd like to share 4 really great questions that readers have asked me recently.
1 - What if you have some keyword phrases that have misspellings or are grammatically incorrect? Should you still use them in your article submissions?
Answer: You may have noticed that when doing keyword research that sometimes people are not very careful about what they type into Google's search box. Many times there is a slip of the finger resulting in a typo, or other times the searcher uses sloppy English. The people who are searching are just trying to find information--they aren't thinking that they have an audience to what they're typing into search engines. No wonder some keyword terms are filled with misspellings and grammatical errors.
For article marketing purposes, you will need to bypass keyword phrases that have mistakes in them. You see, it's crucial that your article look as high quality as possible, in order to make it attractive to publishers and readers. You wouldn't intentionally include any misspellings or grammatical errors in the article, or it would make the article look less than professional. So stick to keyword phrases that read correctly and make sense to readers!
2 - What phrases should I use as anchor text in my resource box? Should I use the phrase "click here", or is that a waste?
Answer: Your goal is to make the inbound links to your site as natural as possible. Natural link profiles will include the following types of links:
* Links where words unrelated to the topic of your website are used (this would include "click here" type of links).
* Links where your written out website address is the anchor text for the link.
* Links that have semantically related keywords as the anchor text. (By the way, it's fine if the words being linked are variations of the keywords you've selected for your site.)
* Links where the anchor text matches your keyword terms exactly.
* In a natural link profile, you'll also find do-follow and no-follow links.
So, it's fine to use "click here" as the anchor text for your links sometimes, but you'll want to vary things. Especially when you're using the specific keyword phrases that you've researched for your site, you'll want to alternate which ones you use, so that one of your keyword phrases is not overused to the point of becoming suspicious in Google's eyes. Have a list of keyword terms that includes about 5-10 phrases, and take turns using them in the resource box of your article submissions. Then you can also use some of the other types of links listed above.
3 - After I submit an article, how long will it stay published on the site I submit it to? Do I need to resubmit it after some time?
Many online publishers will keep your free reprint articles on their sites indefinitely, so there is no need for you to ever submit the same article to a publisher more than once. Instead, spend your time writing brand new articles. Publishers always want content that they haven't received previously.
I hope that at least one of these 3 random article marketing tips has helped you. Do you have any other questions?
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni