ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Unleash The Power Of Hadoop?
Total Articles: 15
The world is passing through the time when major businesses are keeping all possible efforts to succeed at global level. There may be many reasons to do so and lot many factors affecting their success; operational excellence is the basic requirement. While rushing towards desired goals, many companies are experiencing dramatic growth in the variety, velocity and volume of information generated by their teams or departments. The nature of information may vary as per nature of business, but it is crucial to store and manage this information smartly.
From business point of view, organizations are very clear that correct use of such data and information can be very helpful for creating potential insights and for driving the business with better pace. How to handle the diverse quantities of traditional structured (or may be not much structured) data as well as the new category of data; is the question that leaves many organizations struggling.
Hadoop is one of the most suitable solutions for such challenges.
1. Apache Hadoop (High-availability distributed object-oriented platform) is an open-source-distributed data-processing technology.
2. It takes the advantage of large clusters of industry-standard and servers to create a single, highly available environment which is capable of storing and managing petabyte of information.
3. Hadoop can be considered as almost completely modular. It means any of its components can be swapped out for a different software tool.
4. Hadoop is capable of changing the dynamics of large scale computing. It offers scalable, cost effective and flexible solutions.
5. Fault tolerance is another attractive feature of Hadoop technology. It means whenever there is lose of a node, the system redirects work to another location of the data. It does not miss even a beat and continues the processing. It enables the insightful usage of data.
Companies can easily analyze the data on a massive scale no matter whether it is semi-structured data or unstructured data.
Hadoop is the agile platform that offers number of advantages. But to leverage the benefits of this technology, it requires a kind of enterprise-ready analytics platform as well as strong management tools. The organizations need a professional Hadoop consulting services provider company to assist them in the set-up, deployment and optimization of their Hadoop-clustered environments. The efficient Hadoop consultant can rapidly integrate Hadoop platform with existing data center environments and reduce the cost as well as complexity of implementing a Hadoop cluster. In other words, Hadoop can be proved a potential tool to streamline the organizations’ data warehouse with the help of a correct technology partner.
With deep knowledge about big data portal technologies and experience of their customization/implementation/deployment. It successfully offers premium Hadoop consulting services to its global clients. For more information visit our website at opensource.softwebsolutions.com.
General Articles1. The 5 Biggest Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid While Repairing Your Air Conditioner!
2. Riyaz Hassanali Is An Expert Cosmetic Surgeon Offering Best Treatment Procedures For Patients
3. New Trending List Of Ios App Development Companies
4. Understanding Intelligent Video Management Software
5. Quick Fix For Inserting Shoton Oneplus Tags
6. What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
7. Important Qualities Of A Photobooth Company
Author: William is the author of this article
8. Instantfuns Platform With New H5 Releases Mythic Fantasy
9. Celebrate The Height Of Pre-wedding Fun With Party Bus Rentals Near Me
Author: David WILSON
10. Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery
11. Emergency Dentist - Need Of An Emergency
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
12. Zox Pro Training - Speed Reading | Faster Learning
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Event Recruitment Made Easy Through Online Staffing Solutions Portal, Professionate
14. Online Shopping Is Quite Safe & Beneficial! Don’t Miss Out Everyday Deals
15. Worried About Bad Credit? You May Still Get A Small Business Loan In 2018
Author: Ankit Shrivastavaa