ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Hiring A South Beach Interior Designer To Remake An Empty Nest
Total Articles: 452
Baby boomers face two big living transitions in life: a semi-empty nest, in which children leave for school but come back on breaks, and the true empty nest, which is geared more toward retirement. A South Beach interior designer can help in both cases by reconfiguring and designing your home's spaces to fit you and serve many uses. Many people want to reorganize their space to make it suit their needs, but still make their kids feel welcome upon returning, while others are ready to downsize their home or just transform that empty bedroom into the long-desired fitness room.
If you're ready for a change, here are some ways a South Beach or Williams Island interior designer can help you.
Redesigning the Kitchen
When you're raising children, the kitchen is the heart of the home and cooking is the central part of your day. After the children have left and you're left with your spouse, the kitchen can now become so much more with the help of a South Beach interior designer, who will make this space more comfortable and convenient. You may want a small office in the corner, storage that includes a large bulletin board or something else entirely.
Creating a Hobby Room
Who hasn't dreamed of finally having enough space for a dedicated hobby room? Maybe you want an area to store sporting gear, a sewing room or an area for scrapbooking. With the help of a Key Biscayne interior designer, you can transform a now vacant bedroom into a personal retreat, displaying your hobbies in an attractive way.
Space for Entertaining
Do you love having friends over to entertain? Whether you like the idea of movie night at your place, dinner parties or BBQs, a Key Biscayne interior designer can help you take advantage of your space and look forward to entertaining the people close to you. Maybe you want a large, formal dining area, a casual patio with a barbeque area or a fun theater? Discuss what you'd like to see with your designer, who will then draw up a floor plan and start pulling together the furniture and accents.
Create a Guest Room
If your children are away at college and plan to come back frequently -- or you'd just like a spare bedroom for holiday guests, family members and out-of-town guests, a Williams Island interior designer can help you update a spare bedroom to make it multi-functional. Maybe it can serve as an office or craft room, with a pull-out or day bed, or maybe you'd like a dedicated guest bedroom with a comfortable, clean design that will welcome in both your children and any other guests you'll have.
There are really so many ways to redesign and update your home if you have an empty or semi-empty nest. Interior designers are experts at visualizing a space and, with your idea of what you're looking for and how you plan to use the space, they can create something that suits you completely and fits your budget.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Essential Gardening Tips From Reliable Plant Expert In Uk
Author: Paul Gooderham
2. Air Duct Cleaning In Atlanta,conyers : Why Do I Need To Clean My Air Duct?
3. Apartments For Rent In The Northborough Area
Author: Sue Thornton
4. Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Perth To Get Back Your Full Bond Amount Return From The Landlord
5. Hiring A Professional Cleaner Will Be Beneficiary For You
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Facts For Getting A Cleaning Expert
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. Things You Should Know Before Buying A Garage Door
Author: Kevin Bocchini
8. Has Your Carpet Suffered With Gravy Or Any Grease Stains? Tips To Remove Them…..
Author: Riley Evans
9. Things You Need To Know About Bee Removal
Author: Jeff Stanifer
10. Why To Hire Packers And Movers?
11. Cushion Covers Offer A Bright And Contrasting Look To Space
Author: Vedwati Maurya
12. Soundproof Windows Vs Secondary Glazing
Author: Hugo Carter
13. Eco-friendly Interior Designing
Author: Bric Group
14. Turn Your Bathroom Remodeling Dream Into Reality With Help From The Bathroom Remodel Specialist
15. Do's And Don'ts That Will Master Your Bathtub Remodel!