ALL >> Health >> View Article
Herbal Remedies And Treatments For Hypertension
Total Articles: 118
Blood pressure can be termed as the force that the blood applies on the arteries and veins at the time when blood circulates around the body. Blood pressure is controlled by various organs and body systems such as heart, brain, blood vessels, kidneys and adrenal glands, as well as the complex interface between the body systems.
Stresx capsules of Dharmani’s International are the best herbal remedies and treatment for hypertension and high blood pressure. Herbal treatment for hypertension provided by Stresx capsule has been found very effective in treating high blood pressure. Hypertension is too much pressure on the walls of blood vessels; this can become serious any time. Stresx capsules safely keep blood pressure under control and alongside treats root causes of hypertension.
Its ingredients are purely natural such as Rauvolfia serpentina (Chotachand), Acorus calamus (Vacha), Delphinium denudatum (Jadwar), Asparagus adscendens (Safed musli), Michelia champaca (Champa), Cinnamomum cassia (Tuj), Lactuca Serriola (Kahu), Gul Chandni (Gul Chandni), Pinctada margaritifera (Moti bhasam), Hyoscyamus niger (Ajwain khurasani), Arjuna myrobalan (Arjun), Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhpushpi), Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Onosma bracteatum (Ganjwan), Asphaltum punjabinum (Sudh Shilajit), Celastrus paniculatus (Jyotishmati), Mangifera indica (Aam), Elettaria cardamomum (Elayachi Choti), and Saffron (Kesar).
There are some other natural remedies also which can be beneficial for hypertension if used with Stresx capsules:
1. Lemon: Regular use of lemon is a good way to control hypertension. Lemon assists in making the blood vessels soft and flexible and eliminates their rigidity which leads to control hypertension. When lemon is consumed on a regular basis, then there is fewer chance of heart failure because of its invaluable Vitamin B content. Those people having a problem of hypertension must drink lemon water several times a day.
2. Honey: Honey can reduce pressure from the heart and the blood vessels; hence honey can be helpful in reducing hypertension. People suffering from hypertension must consume honey on daily basis.
3. Onion Juice: Onion can also be used to reduce hypertension. Try to consume onion daily. Make a mixture of half teaspoon of onion juice and half teaspoon of honey together and eat it twice a day to lower the blood pressure level.
4. Cayenne Pepper: Cayenne Pepper is an ingredient that can help in smooth blood circulation by preventing platelets from bunching together and gathering in the blood. Those suffering from hypertension must eat cayenne pepper.
5. Coconut Water: People suffering from hypertension should try to keep their body well hydrated. Along with water you can also drink coconut water. It is a tasty and nutritious drink and it also helps in lowering the hypertension.
6. Fenugreek Seeds: The paste of fenugreek seeds is a very effective way to lower the hypertension. Take the paste twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening at least for two months for reducing hypertension.
7. Watermelon Seeds: Watermelon seeds contain cucurbocitrin which helps in widening the blood vessels. Simultaneously it also helps in improving the functionalities of the kidneys which leads to reducing hypertension.
8. Stresx capsules: Stresx capsule is a herbal product which can be confidently used as herbal remedy for hypertension.
To conclude, you can try some of the above mentioned remedies along with the use of Stresx capsules, as a natural treatment for hypertension.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited