ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Natural And Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure
Total Articles: 116
High blood pressure (also known as hypertension) is a health problem. There is a constant high pressure of the blood in the blood vessels. When the blood pressure evaluation is 140/90 mm Hg or higher, there is a problem of high blood pressure.
Regardless of age or gender, anyone can develop high blood pressure. There are many causes of high blood pressure such as genetic factors, obesity, stress, excessive intake of alcohol, high intake of salt, pain relievers, lack of aerobic exercise, birth control pills, kidney diseases, adrenal diseases etc.
High blood pressure generally does not cause any symptoms in the early stages. But after some time there may be some symptoms associated with high blood pressure such as headache, nosebleeds, dizziness or dizzy spells etc.
There are several prescribed medicines and natural remedies for high blood pressure. Stresx Capsules are most commonly used natural and herbal remedy for high blood pressure. There are some other natural remedies for high blood pressure. Some of these are discussed here.
1. Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium are also helpful for lowering high blood pressure.
2. Garlic is beneficial for high blood pressure patients. Garlic supplements should be used under the control of a qualified health practitioner. It can thin the blood (reduce the ability of blood to clot) similar to aspirin.
3. The herb hawthorn is used by many people for high blood pressure. Hawthorn supplement is helpful in reducing blood pressure.
4. Folic acid and Fish oil helps to lower high blood pressure in people.
5. Changing your diet is an essential part of lowering high blood pressure. You should have a balanced diet. Sodium diet also has a significant reduction in high blood pressure.
6. Mind-body interventions such as yoga, biofeedback and autogenic training have been found to very helpful in reducing high blood pressure.
7. Aerobic exercise is a vital part of the natural approach to lower high blood pressure.
8. The traditional Ayurvedic medicines of India are very helpful in treating high blood pressure according to each person’s dosha or constitutional type.
9. Traditional Chinese medicines are also used as a remedy for high blood pressure. In traditional Chinese medicine, high blood pressure is often attributed to a problem with which the circulation of energy in the body. Chinese medicine practitioners believe that depression, anger, obesity, and high intake of fatty foods are some of the causative factors.
10. Stresx capsules of Dharmani's International are the best treatment for high blood pressure in present time. It is suggested to take these capsules regularly for 3 to 4 months for a good result.
Stresx capsules are one of the best natural remedies for high blood pressure. There are no side effects from use of Stresx capsules because it is purely made of natural and herbal ingredients such as Arjun, Sudh Shilajit, Jyotishmati, Aam, Ganjwan, Tuj, Elayachi Choti, Chotachand, Brahmi, Saffron, Kahu, Gul Chandni, Moti bhasam, Vacha, Jadwar, Safed musli, Champa, Shankhpushpi, Ashwagandha, Ajwain khurasani.
Health Articles1. The Services Offered To The Patients In A Dental Clinic Is Unending
Author: Claudia Lamington
2. Linear Accelerators For Radiation Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
3. Make A Right Choice - Best Gynecologist In India
Author: ponting brown
4. Lysosomal Alpha Glucosidase Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
Author: mr shah
5. Benefits Of Email Marketing
6. How Costs Vary In The Liposuction Surgery?
7. Have You Asked In Detail To Your Surgeon About Body Sculpting?
8. 4 Things To Follow In Ivf Process
Author: Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
9. Gastric Bypass Surgery – The Best Weight Loss Surgery
Author: Arvind Kumar
10. The Benefits Of Using Mouthwash
Author: Helen Diaz
11. Weight Loss Surgery – Is It Really Effective
Author: Arvind Kumar
12. Fraud, Deceptions, And Downright Lies About Blood Cleanup Exposed
Author: Phillip Jones
13. Must Know Facts About Hair Transplant In Bangladesh
14. Traveling To Barcelona For A Medical Conference? | Emedevents
15. Functional Medicine A Legitimate Approach To Treat Chronic Lifestyle Diseases - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta