ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Have You Forgotten The House You Promised To Your Love?
Total Articles: 2
What happens when you promised your fiancé with a beautiful house and then ten years later, you are still living in a rented apartment or a small subdivision? Disaster. It may not be obvious because your loyal wife of ten years is not talking about it. But you have to know that deep inside, she is still waiting for you to fulfill that promise. Do you think it is okay because she is not bugging you about having a house of her own? I tell you. It is not. Women are strangely sentimental creatures. Most of them never forget a promise, especially if it is from a person they truly love.
Is your conscience eating you now? Am I getting through to you? Good. Now that you have been married for a decade—I am guessing more—why don’t you give her a custom home as a gift on your anniversary? Unfortunately, you can’t give it as a surprise gift because a house is too big to keep a secret. Besides, your wife’s input is needed anyway. when homemaking is concerned, your wife should be the boss. This is it. Are you excited? Me too. And, I am sure, so is your wife. You can’t do it with ordinary home developers though. You have to hire developers like NDI Homes that specialize in custom home development.
After you have told your wife about your long-awaited house construction, it is time to do the real work. You might be busy with your job every day. So it is smarter to hire reputable architects and home developers. I gather that since you can’t stay with the project all the time, it is up to your wife to discuss designs with the architect you have hired. It does not hurt to pop by time and again though to discuss the design with your architect and contribute your own insights as well. You will never know what suggestions you can contribute to make your house project more attractive.
Since this is your first custom home, you can’t afford to have ridiculous designs yet (if ever that is what you are planning). There are a lot of opportunities for that in the future. However, for now, you can opt to stick with the more conventional designs. I gather that you want your house to be unique too so avoid flipping through home magazines. On the other hand, you can also do that only for inspiration. Your home’s design must still come from your specifications and your architect’s creativity and skill.
The custom home developer that you hire must be on the same level with your architect. And they should come along together. Many quality home developers (like NDI Homes for example) have already proven their worth by developing exceptional custom homes all over the coast. You will just have to be smart and resourceful enough to find the one that will fit your style and, of course, your budget. What you are planning to do is a very beautiful gift to your wife. There is nothing more precious to a woman than a promise fulfilled.
Ashley Turner is the author of this article on NDI Homes. Know more about NDI homes builder here.
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett