ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Have You Forgotten The House You Promised To Your Love?
Total Articles: 2
What happens when you promised your fiancé with a beautiful house and then ten years later, you are still living in a rented apartment or a small subdivision? Disaster. It may not be obvious because your loyal wife of ten years is not talking about it. But you have to know that deep inside, she is still waiting for you to fulfill that promise. Do you think it is okay because she is not bugging you about having a house of her own? I tell you. It is not. Women are strangely sentimental creatures. Most of them never forget a promise, especially if it is from a person they truly love.
Is your conscience eating you now? Am I getting through to you? Good. Now that you have been married for a decade—I am guessing more—why don’t you give her a custom home as a gift on your anniversary? Unfortunately, you can’t give it as a surprise gift because a house is too big to keep a secret. Besides, your wife’s input is needed anyway. when homemaking is concerned, your wife should be the boss. This is it. Are you excited? Me too. And, I am sure, so is your wife. You can’t do it with ordinary home developers though. You have to hire developers like NDI Homes that specialize in custom home development.
After you have told your wife about your long-awaited house construction, it is time to do the real work. You might be busy with your job every day. So it is smarter to hire reputable architects and home developers. I gather that since you can’t stay with the project all the time, it is up to your wife to discuss designs with the architect you have hired. It does not hurt to pop by time and again though to discuss the design with your architect and contribute your own insights as well. You will never know what suggestions you can contribute to make your house project more attractive.
Since this is your first custom home, you can’t afford to have ridiculous designs yet (if ever that is what you are planning). There are a lot of opportunities for that in the future. However, for now, you can opt to stick with the more conventional designs. I gather that you want your house to be unique too so avoid flipping through home magazines. On the other hand, you can also do that only for inspiration. Your home’s design must still come from your specifications and your architect’s creativity and skill.
The custom home developer that you hire must be on the same level with your architect. And they should come along together. Many quality home developers (like NDI Homes for example) have already proven their worth by developing exceptional custom homes all over the coast. You will just have to be smart and resourceful enough to find the one that will fit your style and, of course, your budget. What you are planning to do is a very beautiful gift to your wife. There is nothing more precious to a woman than a promise fulfilled.
Ashley Turner is the author of this article on NDI Homes. Know more about NDI homes builder here.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi