ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
10 Essential Things To Do In Hong Kong In 3 Days
Total Articles: 452
If you're only going to be in Hong Kong for a few days, you're probably wanting to jam-pack your days with as much fun and sight-seeing as possible. Hong Kong certainly lives up to its reputation as the Manhattan of Asia, and there is far more to this city than its massive skyscrapers and huge malls. Over the course of a few days, you'll have enough time to discover neat little shops, breathtaking temples and fun-filled markets, as well as venture to the scenic beaches and small fishing villages. Here are 10 absolutely essential things to do in Hong Kong if you're only going to be in town 3 days.
1. View the Skyline from Above
Hong Kong certainly has one of the most impressive skylines in the world, and many buildings in the city have free observation decks, including the Bank of China tower. Of course, one of the best things to do in Hong Kong if you want to enjoy a great view is getting on the Peak railway to Victoria Peak to get the best view in the city.
2. Hop on the Star Ferry
The Star Ferry is an icon in the city, and it has many routes that join Hong Kong island to Kowloon. You'll also enjoy great views of the harbor and city while you're on the water. You can even try the Star Ferry Harbour tour to get views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
3. Head to Aberdeen
Hong Kong's roots go back to Aberdeen, or Hong Kong Tsai, which is famous for being a floating village with some of the best restaurants in Hong Kong, which also rest on the water. One of the most famous restaurants in Hong Kong, the Jumbo floating restaurant, calls Aberdeen home so check out the area before you leave.
4. Symphony of Lights
This is one of the largest light and sound shows in the world with a display that comes from many of the most famous skyscrapers in Hong Kong. It's held every night at 8:00 pm, and you can see it best from the Tsim Sha Tsui promenade.
5. Visit the Big Buddha
The Big Buddha sits high on the Ngong Ping mountain of Lantau Island and it's the largest seated outdoor bronze Buddha on earth. To get there, take a train to Tung Chung and then either take a bus to the Big Buddha or use the Ngong Ping 360 cable car if you want a bit of excitement.
6. Visit Hong Kong's Outer Islands
The outer islands of Hong Kong have beautiful beaches, small fishing villages and a much slower pace than the big city. Try visiting Cheung Chau island and relax for a few hours on the beach or wind your way through the streets in the village and try one of the delicious seafood cafes.
7. Head Down Hollywood Road
Hollywood Road is famous around the world for its many antique shops. If you want to take in some Hong Kong shopping, this is the place to be. You'll find everything from high-end shops to small stalls selling trinkets and you can easily spend a few hours here taking a relaxing stroll through the shops. While you're here, check out the Man Mo temple, too.
8. Hong Kong Shopping at its Best
Hong Kong is one of the biggest shopping destinations in Asia for a reason. There's something for everyone in the city, from trendy boutiques to small bargain stalls with a massive array of merchandise. You really can't leave without doing a little bit of shopping, and one of the most popular destinations is The Causeway district, along with the Lee Gardens mall.
9. Visit the Markets
Hong Kong is also known for its many markets, which are popular among the locals. Temple Street Night Market is a great choice at night, and you'll find stalls selling everything from clothing to electronics with a good mix of fortune tellers and food thrown in.
10. Try a Few Hong Kong Restaurants
Finally, don't leave Hong Kong without checking out some of their amazing Hong Kong restaurants, from Michelin star restaurants to small roadside stalls that serve up fresh seafood. You'll find most places have photo menus or menus available in English.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca