ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Avanti Group Sharp Turn For Electronics Company
Total Articles: 19
June 17, 2013 - The Avanti Group the equities research house based in Tokyo, providing professional trading and investment research solutions to institutional and private investors across the globe have recently drawn their investor’s attention to recent announcements made by Takashi Okuda president of Sharp Corp.
“Sharp Corporation is a well-established company manufacturing electric telecommunication, electric and electronic equipment split into two business segments of equipment and component. We see the recent announcement to expand manufacturing outside Japan as positive growth, as Abenomics path has resulted in a number of manufacturers looking to resettle outside Japan due to the Yen’s strength, imports costing more and less goods being exported, the move for Sharp will increase its sales with an estimated growth to sales by 2017 of ¥300 billion,” said Richard Armitage Director of Private Equity at The Avanti Group.
Sharp Corp Japan’s No. 3 televisions maker, are among the growing company list evaluating new operations abroad as means to increase their foothold throughout Asia. Sharp Corp’s operational director for Asia- Pacific commented to a source close to The Avanti Group to say, products such as air-conditioners, washing machines as well as refrigerators are expected to see high growth down the road in six main ASEAN markets.
“The household electrical and component manufactures share price has been on a gradual upward trend since August 2012 with recent developments in Abe’s growth strategy the share price has dropped 18 per cent in May due to export restraints. However with the announcement of this move and the recent management reshuffle we see the price set to increase to good gains, we are advising our clients of the right entry point back into this market,” concluded Richard Armitage Director of Private Equity at The Avanti Group.
The Avanti Group is an equity research house providing research and analysis outsourcing solutions for institutional financial traders worldwide, founded in early 2003.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent