ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Avanti Group Sharp Turn For Electronics Company
Total Articles: 19
June 17, 2013 - The Avanti Group the equities research house based in Tokyo, providing professional trading and investment research solutions to institutional and private investors across the globe have recently drawn their investor’s attention to recent announcements made by Takashi Okuda president of Sharp Corp.
“Sharp Corporation is a well-established company manufacturing electric telecommunication, electric and electronic equipment split into two business segments of equipment and component. We see the recent announcement to expand manufacturing outside Japan as positive growth, as Abenomics path has resulted in a number of manufacturers looking to resettle outside Japan due to the Yen’s strength, imports costing more and less goods being exported, the move for Sharp will increase its sales with an estimated growth to sales by 2017 of ¥300 billion,” said Richard Armitage Director of Private Equity at The Avanti Group.
Sharp Corp Japan’s No. 3 televisions maker, are among the growing company list evaluating new operations abroad as means to increase their foothold throughout Asia. Sharp Corp’s operational director for Asia- Pacific commented to a source close to The Avanti Group to say, products such as air-conditioners, washing machines as well as refrigerators are expected to see high growth down the road in six main ASEAN markets.
“The household electrical and component manufactures share price has been on a gradual upward trend since August 2012 with recent developments in Abe’s growth strategy the share price has dropped 18 per cent in May due to export restraints. However with the announcement of this move and the recent management reshuffle we see the price set to increase to good gains, we are advising our clients of the right entry point back into this market,” concluded Richard Armitage Director of Private Equity at The Avanti Group.
The Avanti Group is an equity research house providing research and analysis outsourcing solutions for institutional financial traders worldwide, founded in early 2003.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help