ALL >> General >> View Article
Demand For Housemaids Soars As Summer Arrives
Total Articles: 34
The demand for housemaids in Dubai is soaring and is expected to surge even more in the forthcoming months because the vacations for children will be starting end of June. Most of the parents in the UAE have begun searching for nannies/maids from Agency for Maids in Dubai to look after their children during the summer holidays. Maid Agencies in Abu Dhabi have said that they require prior booking in order to arrange a domestic helper in time for their customers because many employed parents will seek to hire nannies and housemaids in order to take care of their kids at home. A Housemaid Agency Dubai informs clients to book a domestic helper in advance to prevent disappointment and so that parents can have sufficient time to choose the housemaid that is right for them. Another maid agency in Dubai says that they require a minimum of ten days in order to find a housemaid for their clients. An executive of the agency said that they also need prior booking because they might not have a helper to provide to their clients the day they want.
On the other hand, parents are becoming desperate in searching for a full-time maid to make sure their kids are under the supervision of an adult while they are at their jobs. One of the parents complained that during school holidays, it becomes tough looking after children since schools are closed and though there are numerous summer camps, however, not only they are expensive but also they do not continue during the entire school vacations thereby leaving few options for them.
Hiring a full time maid is a lot easier and a systematic procedure in the Emirates compared to other advanced countries, then again many people say that they employ live-in housemaids not just they wish to be pampered, but to solve the logistics since both parents have full time jobs in many families. As a matter of fact, most of the parents in the Emirates consider having a full-time housemaid is not necessary if day care centers and nurseries worked for longer hours and also during the school holidays. One Indian national said that ideally she would rather leave her two year old child in the day care center till 6 in the evening when she finishes her work. But the nurseries are open till 2 p.m. only. So she picks up her child and drops him at her house and goes back to work which makes her tired every day. And this is the sole reason why she requires a housemaid even though he sleeps during the afternoon.
There are a lot of expats in the UAE without any backing of family who hire maids to care for their children and also to clean their houses. Conversely, some families are not very keen to hire a full-time domestic helper but in view of the fact that schools have lots of holidays, the families have no other choice but to take maids into service. A parent complained that they have limited holidays but then again every now and then for one reason or another schools are closed. She stated that what they are supposed to do in such circumstances apart from hiring a maid as the children cannot be left by themselves in the residence.
General Articles1. The 5 Biggest Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid While Repairing Your Air Conditioner!
2. Riyaz Hassanali Is An Expert Cosmetic Surgeon Offering Best Treatment Procedures For Patients
3. New Trending List Of Ios App Development Companies
4. Understanding Intelligent Video Management Software
5. Quick Fix For Inserting Shoton Oneplus Tags
6. What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
7. Important Qualities Of A Photobooth Company
Author: William is the author of this article
8. Instantfuns Platform With New H5 Releases Mythic Fantasy
9. Celebrate The Height Of Pre-wedding Fun With Party Bus Rentals Near Me
Author: David WILSON
10. Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery
11. Emergency Dentist - Need Of An Emergency
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
12. Zox Pro Training - Speed Reading | Faster Learning
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Event Recruitment Made Easy Through Online Staffing Solutions Portal, Professionate
14. Online Shopping Is Quite Safe & Beneficial! Don’t Miss Out Everyday Deals
15. Worried About Bad Credit? You May Still Get A Small Business Loan In 2018
Author: Ankit Shrivastavaa